• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am going out on a limb, ROMO

Dbl

Comment

Originally posted by Fashinghunts View Post
      Remember, when Romo plays, he will only be looking to throw at Witten and Dez. All the other receivers will be left out. These are his "buds" and they come first on his list. This will cause misery with the offense, but my word on it!
      lol, ok...so you're saying DON'T throw the ball to a tight end who will probably be one of the greatest to play the game all time when his career is done...and DON'T throw the ball to a guy (when healthy) is a top 10 (maybe even top 5) wide receiver talent in the NFL...but throw the ball to a bunch of 4th and 5th rounders and undrafted guys

Comment

The title of this thread is fitting...

Comment

Jerry will play Romo to justify his enormous salary, but he will not do it for at least 2 more games. I think he knows that Romo will not last more than 1 or 2 series before he gets hurt again, so he is just biding his time waiting on the right moment. On the bright side Prescott will get a couple of series rest until he has to go in again.

Someone on here surely has seen the pic that they can post of Romo lying on the ground with the ref telling him to get up, it was only the coin toss.

Comment

Originally posted by Cardinal View Post
            lol, ok...so you're saying DON'T throw the ball to a tight end who will probably be one of the greatest to play the game all time when his career is done...and DON'T throw the ball to a guy (when healthy) is a top 10 (maybe even top 5) wide receiver talent in the NFL...but throw the ball to a bunch of 4th and 5th rounders and undrafted guys
            Better argument.

Being targeted 2:1 on the season and for a rb that was on a pro bowl run that's no longer on the team was a little weak

Comment

Why would you change qb's mid way thru the season when the one your using is winning games and leading the team. They have good chemistry right now. Romo has not thrown a ball in a game all season and who knows if his timing is on. First hit to Romo he will crumble like a cracker!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cardinal View Post
                You mean the 4th and 5th rounders who are kicking ace and helping to win games by making catches for critical first downs and touchdowns.

Comment

I will go ahead and disagree with the OP.....it aint happening. Get the grill ready to cook some black bird.

Comment

Regardless of Romo's past abilities, I think it would be a shame to remove Dak when he has been a key part of their success so far. I think he should be allowed to lead the team as long as he continues his positive ways with the club.

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
                      You mean the 4th and 5th rounders who are kicking ace and helping to win games by making catches for critical first downs and touchdowns.

But he was throwing to them all..??

Comment

Tommy wont survive the coin toss.

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
                          Didn't say that the 4th and 5th rounders weren't benefiting the offense. I'll give the Cowboys credit for hitting on A TON of undrafted players over the years (including a 4 time pro-bowler QB in Tony Romo)

If you look at some in-depth stats on THIS LINK, Cole Beasley is at the top of the list with some All-pro company so far this season in his receiving opportunities. All I meant by my statement is saying Romo focusing on Bryant and Witten isn't a bad thing...they were the play makers in 2014 and before. Beasely, et al are this year's playmakers.

For the record, I say keep Dak in. The Cowboys don't have a problem right now, they have a luxury in two good QB's.

Comment

like it or not, Romo will be back.....

Comment

I am going out on a limb, ROMO

Jimmy Johnson on the NFL network just said he wouldn't jack with the chemistry. Dak would be his man until he showed he wasn't . That's pretty good words from a big time coach.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                                Who?
                                Thats FUNNY

Comment

Working...
                                X