Looking for lease Mates. South Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for lease Mates. South Texas

I’m have a pretty good lead on what could be a dream place for south Texas. I’m 34 with kids and so is my buddy who will take a spot. Just shy of 1000 acres between brundage and Carrizo that will have 6 hunters max. Nueces river is one boundary. I will try to be lease manager and my buddy second in charge. Plan is to primarily bow hunt with some rifle mixed in. Will be family friendly and they can hunt off allotments. Place has never been leased and will be a yearly lease. Available now but wanting to start it in February. I’m trying to secure place for the rest of the season to really see if it’s worth it. Not discussing money right now but it’s affordable and will take some money to make it great. Just know that.

I’m looking for 3 guys right now with money in hand and a good attitude about making a good place better and someone who is willing to work when the phone rings. I’ve had places with grown men who are pusses and won’t lift a finger. Don’t need nor won’t put up with that ever again. You will be kicked off with no refund. Prefer you to know each other and around my age but not a deal breaker.

PM me only please if SERIOUSLY interested!!!

PM Sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

Info please

Comment

Sounds like it may be a good place!

But you said “you aren’t going to talk about money right now”?

But are looking for guys with money in hand???

Comment

Originally posted by popeandyoung151 View Post

Yessir I did. Meaning mostly no tire kickers or someone needing permission to spend money on a place to hunt. And also we might have to jump on it sooner than later bc it’s available now.

Comment

How do expect people to jump without knowing how much money? A lot of demands when you can only fill 2 spots but your needing money from 3 more people so you can hunt.

Comment

I see how it is. Uh huh. Didn’t even give me a call. I thought we was tight.

Comment

I don’t think I’d run more than 3 guys on that small of a place in soutH Texas, maybe 4 max. 6 guys will get real crowded real quick. Sounds like a cool area hope it all works out.

Comment

pm sent

Comment

Have your money in hand ready to go....
                      Not discussing money right now....
                      OK LOL

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
                        I’m have a pretty good lead on what could be a dream place for south Texas. I’m 34 with kids and so is my buddy who will take a spot. Just shy of 1000 acres between brundage and Carrizo that will have 6 hunters max. Nueces river is one boundary. I will try to be lease manager and my buddy second in charge. Plan is to primarily bow hunt with some rifle mixed in. Will be family friendly and they can hunt off allotments. Place has never been leased and will be a yearly lease. Available now but wanting to start it in February. I’m trying to secure place for the rest of the season to really see if it’s worth it. Not discussing money right now but it’s affordable and will take some money to make it great. Just know that.

I’m looking for 3 guys right now with money in hand and a good attitude about making a good place better and someone who is willing to work when the phone rings. I’ve had places with grown men who are pusses and won’t lift a finger. Don’t need nor won’t put up with that ever again. You will be kicked off with no refund. Prefer you to know each other and around my age but not a deal breaker.

PM me only please if SERIOUSLY interested!!!

I’m interested, can probably bring another gun as well. We currently own a small place outside of crystal city so we are familiar with the area. I’m a teacher so that allows for a lot of time off during summer and break periods.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

You will have 1000 candidates by the end of the week, Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by popeandyoung151 View Post

Originally posted by chrigging View Post
                            Have your money in hand ready to go....
                            Not discussing money right now....
                            OK LOL
                            He’s looking for people that have the money available without having to ask their wives for permission, sounds like y’all don’t fit that description.

Comment

We hunt very close to that area, deer everywhere.

Comment

Working...
                              X