Game Cam Deal Alert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Game Cam Deal Alert

Was just walmart in Porter and they have the Moultrie D-500 with 70ft flash and sd card included for $50.00. On amazon they are $100. This might be a mistake but I picked up one and it rang up for $50. They had about 15 or 20.
    Attached Files

Seems pretty good wonder if it's just there or everywhere

Comment

I will be getting one.

Comment

I hope I can get one. The wife wants me to install one in the yard so she can see what animals we have in our yard at night. I know we have raccoons she says sounds like a circus out there at night.

Comment

Cool.

Comment

Fair enough price to try one out for sure. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Originally posted by Ender View Post
              Seems pretty good wonder if it's just there or everywhere
              Don't know if it's there or everywhere but the cheapest I have been able to find them online with memory card included is for $85.00. $50 is a heck of a deal for a 7mp camera with 70ft flash range.

Comment

Just scooped up two of these. They had plenty of them left when we were there. Seem like decent cameras, for 50.00 you can't go wrong! Thanks for the heads up on these!!

Comment

Great camera .... I have had 3!

Comment

$56 is lowest I've found them online, discounted from $86....seems like a get them sold and discontinue move.

Comment

Can anyone confirm if these are at other Walmarts?

If anyone that live in NW Houston goes to get some could you pick me up 2? I have cash

Comment

None in Roanoke

Comment

Just bought 2 at HellMart..oops, meant WalMart in Abilene. They were 50 bucks and still had probaly 25-30 on the shelf!

Comment

Dangit. I was just in Abilene. I'll be looking here in forney tomorrow

Comment

There was an endcap full of them at the local WM today, probably going to pick up 2 or 3 myself

Comment

Working...
                              X