Store bought brisket rub?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Store bought brisket rub?

Okay flame me if you want. I looked and didn't see any good threads. I'm not a brisket cooker but the wife wants one cooked on out stick grill. Just need a store bought rub to use.

I just use the fiesta brand brisket rub. Always come out really good.

Comment

Just buy the coarsest pepper and coarse sea salt. 4 parts pepper to 1 part sea salt. That's Mix and enjoy.

Comment

Can’t go wrong with salt and pepper

Comment

Kosher salt, cracked pepper and coffee

Comment

Coarse salt and pepper really will work great, sometimes I will venture off that path. I suggest Meat Church’s Holy Cow paired with 2 Gringos Chupacabra Brisket Magic, everyone loves this combo. Put the Holy Cow on first as the seasonings are more coarse than the brisket magic. Most importantly, remember to burn a good clean fire with plenty of oxygen. Let us know how it turns out!

Comment

Personally, I like kosher salt and coarse ground black pepper. Might try what TTU hunter suggested above. Also, taste also comes from the type of wood you are using, as well.

Comment

Originally posted by BeetleGuy View Post
                Kosher salt, cracked pepper and coffee

Coffee grounds? Sounds amazing I guess I have been under a rock too long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Pitts n Spits has a really really good brisket rub. You can order it online

Comment

Store bought...my favorite is Salt Lick Original. Good stuff.

Comment

Killen's seasoning for me. Just salt and pepper.

Comment

Originally posted by ctom87 View Post
                        Just buy the coarsest pepper and coarse sea salt. 4 parts pepper to 1 part sea salt. That's Mix and enjoy.
                        This is all you need. Except my salt content is a little higher.

Comment

Bohlners Fajita seasoning and course cracked pepper. The Fajita seasoning is very fine and sticks to the meat, don’t be shy with it, cover it very well, then lots of pepper!
                          Last edited by Mertzon Man; 04-28-2019, 08:42 PM.

Comment

Chupacabra brisket rub. Greatness

Comment

Originally posted by Kenner97 View Post
                              I just use the fiesta brand brisket rub. Always come out really good.
                              This with fiesta steak seasoning mixed in, quick and easy. Have used this and the final table rub off here with great results.

Comment

Working...
                              X