Boat questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boat questions

I'm curious as to what everyone feels are the best all around boats. I live in Beaumont, so theres a good mixture of fishing options. I currently have a blazer bay 2220 that I picked up last week, but a friend of mine wants to buy it already and I'm considering.

Aluminum !!

Comment

That would totally depend on what you want to do with it

Comment

there is no such thing as best all-around

Comment

As mentioned above,it depends on your needs. If you fish lakes,bays and river then what you have is hard to beat. If you fish the marsh a good all around boat is a 15-18 foot aluminum boat.

Comment

The one I used to have...

Honestly, it’s hard to say and depends on your main usage. I would have about 5 different ones if I had the money and space.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I was going to suggest the Blazer Bay 2220, but see you already have one. We fish nearshore, jetties, freshwater, & anything in between. It handles chop well & is a dry ride.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by easeup View Post
                there is no such thing as best all-around
                This....and your needs. Your hull isnt much different than mine and I'm completely happy from lake brush piles to gulf short rigs

And there is no way I'd go from a glass boat to a tin boat. UNLESS it was a boatright.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                  This....and your needs. Your hull isnt much different than mine and I'm completely happy from lake brush piles to gulf short rigs

And there is no way I'd go from a glass boat to a tin boat. UNLESS it was a boatright.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                  I believe a 20ft boatright is as close to an all around boat a man could have.

Comment

My buddy just got a new one. I'm not sure if this is his 2nd or 3rd Blazer.

He swears by these boats. Just likes to keep a new boat.

Comment

I have 2 16 52 flat bottom and a 21 ft boatright. I dont like fiberglass because of the up keep. Really depends on where and how you fish like others said. To do all the different types of fishing you could own 4 or 5 boats.

Comment

Working...
                      X