David Ortiz ( Big Papi) on a hit list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cj7zrcool View Post
    We went to the Hard Rock @ Punta Cana in 2012 and were told then not to venture from the resort, especially after dark.
    Isn't that where 4 people have recently died after drinking from the mini-bar?

Comment

Originally posted by IDFWU View Post
      Probably more people have died of a stroke or heart attack from looking at their bill from their mini bar at checkout time

Comment

Must have been a Yankee fan

Comment

Wow! Always liked him... glad he's ok.

Comment

Looks like a drug kingpin there hired 2 cops to kill him....evidently Big Papi has been mowing another mans lawn

Comment

Originally posted by cj7zrcool View Post
              We went to the Hard Rock @ Punta Cana in 2012 and were told then not to venture from the resort, especially after dark.
              Originally posted by IDFWU View Post
              I hadn't heard that.

We LOVED the Dominican people, but were unimpressed with the resort, The sales staff kept trying to herd us in an office and give us a time share presentation (even though we'd spent over $5K on the vacation). I told them I wasn't interested more than once and then they asked again after I'd had just the right amount of cocktails and got very loud in their lobby. I never heard any of that time share bull **** again.

Comment

Originally posted by pilar View Post
                Warning you will hear strong language

https://youtu.be/GeM3M1wg5wY

No need to worry about the language this white boy didn’t understand any of that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We took a mission trip to the DR my senior year of high school. Every night we heard gunshots outside the house we were staying at. Scary stuff for an East Texas country kid not used to the DR big city violence. We were across the street from a retired MLB player's compound. Most of those guys go home and start helping the kids. Baseball is life there for a lot of the kids. Enjoyed my time there and the people, but I will only go back for mission work, too dangerous for anything else.

Comment

In the mid 90's when I traveled there for business (power plant computer install / maintenance) I had a guard (hired by the company I worked for) drive me from 'resort' where I stayed to the plant, through both gates and then into the small data center. I would cal him when it was time to be picked up. Never felt safe there. KJ

Comment

Video of the shooting and beating.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aU1XPZYlG0"]David Ortiz In Stable Condition Following Shooting - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

I’m thinking the idiot shot the wrong Guy .

Comment

I heard Big Papi may have been dipping his pen in a drug lord’s ink!

Comment

I never felt unsafe when we went to the DR in 2014, but with that being said there’s plenty of other beaches that are better anyway

Comment

I heard he was having an affair with a drug dealers wife. I can not confirm. Also that shooter got away and the driver of the motorcycle is the one that got the tune up

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Evil View Post
                                I heard Big Papi may have been dipping his pen in a drug lord’s ink!
                                Kinda what I figured it to be also. Womenz.

Comment

Working...
                                X