Recommendation for Video Editing Software

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recommendation for Video Editing Software

I would like to do some video editing from hunting videos over the years. Nothing too extreme. I would like to be able to mix video clips, enter photos, and add music possibly. Is there a free software out there that anyone can recommend? Thanks.

Up for the evening crowd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Honestly, iMovie for the iPhone isn’t to shabby. Other than that I use adobe video editing one. But, you have to pay for that one.

Comment

Originally posted by boh347 View Post
        Honestly, iMovie for the iPhone isn’t to shabby. Other than that I use adobe video editing one. But, you have to pay for that one.
        yep, I use Adobe Premier video editor too. Works well. Has a quick mode and an advanced mode for more detailed work.
        RD

Comment

I use Wondershare Filmora. Its modestly priced and fairly easy to use. You can download free and see if you like it first but it will have a watermark.

Comment

For less than $50 you can download AVS4YOU on line at their web site. It will allow you to edit video and photos, convert videos of all manner of formats so that you can play them on an iPhone, or any device. It will allow you to speed up/slow mo videos, insert your own sounds/sound track, just about anything you can imagine. and it's very intuitive. I've been using it for probably 6-8 years. Just use the googler on the name above...

Comment

Working...
            X