3rd annual Lindale Rotary club wild game dinner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3rd annual Lindale Rotary club wild game dinner

It's that time again! It nearly sold out in tables but there's a few tickets left as of today. Will likely sell out this week. If anybody is interested in coming let me know and we can see about getting you tickets. Should have 15 guns and 4-5 trips this year. Mostly crappie and a youth doe hunt as well! Big night for our little club!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a good time! If I weren't working like a dog I'd go again.

Comment

Who are the celebrity waiters?

Comment

Originally posted by RS3 View Post
        Who are the celebrity waiters?

Maybe celebrities in a small pond! Mayor. Police chief. School superintendent. City council members. Folks you won't know if your not from Lindale! Our club has 30 members so any help we can get we're grateful for!!!

Comment

Dang good time here and Todd does a great job with the event. It will be the first time I have missed but ill be out of town. Yall go and have a good time!!!

Comment

Originally posted by IAFFHunter18 View Post
            Dang good time here and Todd does a great job with the event. It will be the first time I have missed but ill be out of town. Yall go and have a good time!!!

Thanks friend!! It's been sold out since the day After I posted this I think! Gonna be chilly out tomorrow it appears!!

Comment

Todd,

I will see you there, if you need help with anything I can come early!

Comment

Working...
              X