Desert Tech Rifles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Desert Tech Rifles

Have any of y’all shot them? They look very intriguing to me. My guess is you either live them or hate them. I’ve never handled or shot one though. Looking for some input for those who have. Thanks.

I have a buddy that owns a lot of guns, his desert tech is his favorite, he has interchangeable barrels. I’ve never shot one but he is sold.

Comment

People either love them or hate them, or think they are okay.

Comment

Originally posted by ahlongslide View Post
        People either love them or hate them, or think they are okay.
        Incredibly helpful lol!

Comment

I shot a friends desert tech once. It shot NICE! I didn't really like the feel of it, but I bet I could have gotten used to it.

Comment

I feel like it's a solid option... But I feel like you get more out of a full custom... It's kinda a cheaper AI

Comment

Originally posted by catslayer View Post
              I feel like it's a solid option... But I feel like you get more out of a full custom... It's kinda a cheaper AI
              It’s the overall shorter platform without compromising barrel length that has my attention. Being able to swap out barrels while keeping the same scope is a nice bonus. Lugging around a long rifle with a suppressor gets old after awhile.

Comment

You ever make it down to houston I’ve got one I’ll let you take a crack with if you haven’t made up your mind yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                X