Free Maven Bino’s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free Maven Bino’s

Several months ago I gave away an Elite ember bow setup! MIhunter on here won it.

What I am doing now is giving a pair of Maven Binoculars in 10x42’s.

All you have to do is allow my agency to quote your insurance needs. Last time I did this I got to meet many people off here and help several people out.

I am an independent agent that access to over 300 carriers. I am a one stop shop for all your insurance needs. Home, auto, boat, atv, commercial, life, health, and benefits.

You can contact me by Email, phone, private message or the link below.

Contact Cale Staton at Rollo Insurance Group is simple via our easy to use website. Contact us anytime, day or night. Rollo Insurance specializes in offering the best home and auto insurance coverage at the best rates to meet any situation in College Station, Bryan, Ennis, and Huntsville, TX.

Cale.staton@rolloinsurance.com
    Office 972-564-8485

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by The Insurance Guy; 11-02-2020, 05:03 PM. Reason: .

Can you quote me again? LOL....Seriously though guys, Cale is a stand up dude. He quoted me and doubled my covered and almost cut my premium in half. Not long after I made the switch a lady hit my truck in front of my house. Cale helped me out tremendously through the process because the agency was not wanting to tell me anything. If you dont at least let him give you a quote and get in on this you are crazy. Thanks again for all your help Cale.

Comment

Email sent.

Comment

Can you give me another quote?! Lol, I really need the Mavens!

Comment

Tagging this. Headed out the door to the kids baseball practice.

Comment

Originally posted by bowaddict40 View Post
            Can you quote me again? LOL....Seriously though guys, Cale is a stand up dude. He quoted me and doubled my covered and almost cut my premium in half. Not long after I made the switch a lady hit my truck in front of my house. Cale helped me out tremendously through the process because the agency was not wanting to tell me anything. If you dont at least let him give you a quote and get in on this you are crazy. Thanks again for all your help Cale.
            Thank you brother! That was crazy how you almost were ran over in front of your new house!!

Originally posted by MIHunter View Post
            Can you give me another quote?! Lol, I really need the Mavens!
            Did you get to take your bow hunting yet?

Comment

I need insurance on the boat-I will send you a text in a bit

Comment

Originally posted by BeetleGuy View Post
                Thank you brother! That was crazy how you almost were ran over in front of your new house!!

Did you get to take your bow hunting yet?

Ha...I thought both of these where for me. Well sent you a text anyway.

Comment

Our commercial insurance is coming up for renewal. I gave my wife your info and will be getting in touch with you.

Comment

Does every one that you give a quote to get a pair ? Or is it just one person ?

Comment

Great binos folks, take him up on it !

Comment

email sent

Comment

Can you beat USAA?

Comment

Originally posted by critter69 View Post
                            Does every one that you give a quote to get a pair ? Or is it just one person ?
                            Lol, Im going to go out on a limb here and say its just one person.

Comment

sent you what TXFB is doing for us, rates went up so looking for another option

Comment

Working...
                              X