Crunch time. Trump gonna win?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BlackoutRam2500 View Post
    I saw on BBC world news that Trump is carrying 20% of the black male vote in PA. If that's true it's game over!

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
    A lot of state polls are showing Trump with over double the % of Black and Latino voters than in 2016!

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
      A lot of state polls are showing Trump with over double the % of Black and Latino voters than in 2016!
      The rappers that have come out and supported him is Yuge, he gained a lot of votes through his actions but these guys will open more eyes.

Comment

The poll also shows the president leading in the Electoral College by a margin of 326 to 212.

If this is correct it would be a Red Wave.............

Comment

Originally posted by elgato View Post
          I'm 100% hoping Trump wins!

But all the financial houses I follow ... Morgan Stanley, KKR, Goldman Sachs, see Biden victory . They tend to be unemotional and analytical. They all suggest also that the results may not be known for several days . They also propose fraud not a factor.They expect the house majority to increase for dems with senate up in air.

Just reporting what I see
          Most of these financial houses are funding Biden’s campaign through PACs or their executive management’s individual donations. Wall Street is backing Biden. I wouldn’t put a lot of credit in these guys, much like the polls...

Comment

Originally posted by BlackoutRam2500 View Post
            I saw on BBC world news that Trump is carrying 20% of the black male vote in PA. If that's true it's game over!

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
            What matters the most in Pa. is the union vote. And, it appears he has that. Plus, with the largest newspaper there backing Trump Pa. should stay red.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick View Post
              A month ago i was sure Trump would win by a landslide, i am having my doubts now. Young liberals really seem to be way more interested in voting than in the past. I hope Trump voters dominate the polls
              Not all the youngsters areliberals, there seems to be a good movement coming back to the light,err... right. . Just heard Rush talking about a poll from Iowa that was right in 2016 and shows the Pres up by 7%. Only thing that worries me is the cheating.

Comment

Have yall worriers not seen the massive crowds and parades across this country...some even in blue states?

I refuse to trust ANY media and any poll that comes out...I can see it with my own two eyes...and if there is cheating and we allow it to happen and allow it to change the outcome then we get the govt we deserve.....

I have talked to everyone I know till I am blue in the face and out of everyone I know or associate with everyone is with Trump except 2 people.....

And those 2 are not with Biden but against Trump because he is mean and hurtful...in their words

Comment

If it was all on the up and up, I'd say Trump wins. I'm not so sure I trust the results though, especially if they take days or weeks to tally. I pray it's a Trump landslide.

Comment

I agree with the mass gathering an parade's. Bottom line tho is literally is up to about 6 states to determine the winner

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Tapatalk

Comment

The only way Trump wins is if it's a massive landslide. Like, epic proportions defeat.

If it's remotely close, Biden takes it.

Comment

Originally posted by PassnItOn;1521593and if the dems 3
                        The polls are just another attempt by the liberal media to sway the sheep. I hope it backfires on them and gets all patriots off the couch and voting. Surely, surely, surely America is smart enough to make the right decision!
                        And if the dems do succeed in stealing the election they can say that’s what the poles said!!!!

Comment

I think its too hard to call. Based on what I know from Texas and on here, Trump wins here.

But hard to call for states that i dont know anything about. Just hoping that the the rallies are a sign. Trump rallies are loaded and biden is sparsely attended. Hope that carries over to the polls.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                            Tomorrow night by midnight the dems will know just exactly how many votes they will need to find to give Biden the win. They will somehow miraculously find those votes on the mail in ballots.
                            Pray I am wrong.

This and will continue to be so in all future elections ....

Comment

Trump will win every state!

Comment

Gonna put prayer back in school!

Comment

Working...
                                X