Boy is makin a long haul today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boy is makin a long haul today.

He doesn't know what is in it, but CJ is hauling this container to Holloman Air Force Base in New Mexico.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1568.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	38.7 KB
ID:	25225767

Probably doesn’t want to know!

Comment

New sheets and pillow cases. If it was that important there would already be armed guards around it.

Comment

Originally posted by Acameron52 View Post
        Probably NOT SUPPOSE TO ON A PUBLIC FORUM!
        fity.

Comment

I've seen government bid request to move empty containers like that from place to place, they pay more to move them than to buy a new one

Comment

Originally posted by MAP View Post
            I've seen government bid request to move empty containers like that from place to place, they pay more to move them than to buy a new one
            You mean WE DO....

Comment

25 years ago the Department of Defense paid the company I worked for $30,000 to move $5000 worth of plain CDX plywood next day air from California to Texas. That was the day that I learned that our government was broken.

Comment

The government wastes more in a year than all of us on TBH make in a lifetime.
                Back in 1988 a buddy of mine who runs a trucking company out of Mississippi hauled 20 loads of brand new water hoses from the base in Georgia to somewhere in New Mexico to be burned.
                I told him I could use a few hoses and he said they counted every one taken out to the burn area.
                I forgot what they paid him but it was upward of double the normal mileage charge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Randy, they will probably have a Black Helicopter or two, and an F-35 watching from afar to make sure the empty box gets there.

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
                    fity.
                    They haul things to military bases on a fairly regular basis. If it was anything important, a towing company would not be hauling it.

For the record, he said Ft.Worth to the base sucked at 65mph.

Comment

Hillary Clinton's personality and Biden's penis is in there. Lots of room left in that box.

Comment

Originally posted by MAP View Post
                        Yeah, it can't weigh too much. He's not using the drop axle.

Comment

That’s a lot of MRE’s

Comment

Working...
                          X