Wish us luck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wish us luck

Well we dropped the kid off at school last weekend. We changed the way our house was listed and offered it as a house and 5 1/2 acres and then ability to buy another 5 acres. The price is actually more than our previous listing when you add it together. We have had 13 showings Friday and Saturday and another 4 today. Weird part is most people want the entire property. Guess they were afraid of price tag.

Anyhow I’m just hoping a little luck falls our way and someone wants to call our place their home. If I can borrow a little luck I’ll take it. I’m ready to relax, fish, travel, even sleep in instead of framing, hanging Sheetrock, laying floors, and the list goes on. This house has about killed me and we have both decided this is our last remodel. We are gonna build a little house in the coast and I’m doing zero of the labor.

Cross your fingers for us guys

Hope all goes well for ya. Sounds like a great plan you have.

“The history of the bow and arrow is the history of mankind.” -Fred Bear-

Comment

Good luck Glen. I hope you find your buyer so you can go relax and play!

Comment

Best of luck to you folks

Comment

Hope it works out for you guys so we can get coastal threads with fish pics

Comment

My brother in law listed his place a week ago last Friday and signed a contract the following Tuesday for a lot more than asking. He's supposed close first week of Oct. He had 6 acres near Bastrop. I hope you have as good of luck as he had.

Comment

I had my place listed and got 1 of 2 sniffing around for a few weeks. It was listed for 1.175. I listed the house for 777 and the other 5 acres for 450. I’ve had about 20 groups there since Thursday night when we changed the listing

Comment

Good luck Glen! Get it done so you can take me fishing!!!!

Bisch

Comment

Good luck Glen.

Comment

It’s in the classified section as a mistake but one of you knuckleheads could buy it so I can move

Comment

Good luck! Hope I'm not too many years behind you on that path.

Comment

Well, looks like the rainbow Val posted is your good luck charm

hang in there. Don't stress out over it.

Comment

Take some advice from an old guy that built houses for 46 or so years,and I don’t mean “subbed them out”.
                          Your place WILL sell, but, worrying about it will shorten the life you get to enjoy the good life. Retirement is honestly something I never thought I’d get to enjoy, but, it’s here and I’m loving it.
                          I am building our retirement home but it’s on my terms and at my own pace and when I’m done we’ll owe nobody except God and taxes.
                          Prayers for your dream to come alive soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I got everything crossed! I can't wait till it happens and everyday is a saturday for you too! Good times are coming!

Comment

Good luck, Glen!

Comment

Working...
                              X