Who is the best PSE shop in area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am having tuning issues with my 2014 PSE Supra Max. Bad left tears no matter what is done with rest also improper arrow flight and I do not own a press in order to play around with yoke. I have taken it to a couple shops and it either came out worse (CCR), a little better (All-Star)(Smithfield), but not corrected. I need someone that knows PSE bows well and maybe even have the capabilities of machine tuning. I have tried different spine arrows. I am now currently shooting Black Eagle Challengers 350 spine. They fly a lot better than I could get any of the Gold Tips to.

Pigeon Road in stephenville is a really big PSE dealer and they are very knowledgable.

Comment

Brian at On Target Archery near Canton has a hooter shooter and knows how to use it. If something is stumping me I give him a call and setup a time to come in. Been a while since I needed him though but give him a call regardless.

Comment

X2 Pigeon Road is the best PSE dealer in the state.

Comment

Pigeon Road without a doubt. Alan Jr. is great.

Comment

Yup Pigeon Road for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Bearkills View Post
              Brian at On Target Archery near Canton has a hooter shooter and knows how to use it. If something is stumping me I give him a call and setup a time to come in. Been a while since I needed him though but give him a call regardless.

X2. On Target will get it fixed up. Give Brain a call and get it done right.

Comment

Originally posted by tazhunter0 View Post
                X2. On Target will get it fixed up. Give Brain a call and get it done right.
                He better be good if his name is Brain.

Comment

Originally posted by Bearkills View Post
                  Brian gets my vote as well!!

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                    He better be good if his name is Brain.
                    Spelling and typing was never my strong subjects. LOL

Comment

Another vote for Pigeon Road and Alan Jr.

Comment

PRd been doin it a long time!

Comment

Last I went to PR they didn't have the tools to do a machine tune or arrow tune. The extent of their tuning was through paper, I'll have to go check them out as they're just down the road!

Comment

Another vote for Pigeon Road, drive a couple hours to go over there up to a few times a month. Get there early and be prepared to wait, it's the busiest bow shop I've ever been to.

Comment

Pidgeon road in Stephenville is the only place we go

Comment

Working...
                              X