X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

magic mushrooms only sprout under moon lit nights

javelina is good eatin

Comment

Here is one of my favorites that another hunter told me when I was hunting at Amistad a few years back.

Me. Did you see anything?

Other Guy. I saw a doe, but I did not follow her because I knew a buck had already serviced her.

Me. How did you know that?

Other Guy. Because when I looked her over with binoculars, I could see her *$$ hairs were flat, so a buck already serviced her.

I laughed, but the other guy did not.

Comment

Originally posted by Brack View Post
        Here is one of my favorites that another hunter told me when I was hunting at Amistad a few years back.

Me. Did you see anything?

Other Guy. I saw a doe, but I did not follow her because I knew a buck had already serviced her.

Me. How did you know that?

Other Guy. Because when I looked her over with binoculars, I could see her *$$ hairs were flat, so a buck already serviced her.

I laughed, but the other guy did not.

I just have a question about this. The guy said he didn't follow the doe because he could tell she had already been serviced. Was he going to follow her if she hadn't been serviced? If so, why? Was he planning on doing the job himself? Maybe I'm over thinking this...

Comment

My son at about 16 or 17 years old while chewing beef jerky: "Dad, what is the this beef jerky made of, pork?"

Comment

Originally posted by EastTx View Post
            This happened just a few weeks ago. We have a 300 yard stretch of road on the lease that always floods with a big rain. After a rain, the road gets huge ruts from people driving to their stands and before long it is impossible to get through, even in a 4x4. One lease member had the great idea of filling the ruts with cross ties. I'm talking about a trailer load full of cross ties laid end to end in the ruts all the way down this stretch of road. We had about 2" of rain a few days after he did it. The road flooded, all the cross ties floated up, and now it looks like the Titanic exploded. There are ties sticking out of the ground half buried in the mud, and laying criss cross down the whole stretch of road. It's like driving through a mine field! I will have to get a picture.

LMAO! This is the best yet. I love it!

PLEASE post a picture

Comment

Originally posted by TopNoc View Post
              I just have a question about this. The guy said he didn't follow the doe because he could tell she had already been serviced. Was he going to follow her if she hadn't been serviced? If so, why? Was he planning on doing the job himself? Maybe I'm over thinking this...
              Glad I'm not the only one that had that thought

Comment

I had a guy tell me that deer live in tribes and a mature buck is the chief and that he would not leave a core area, that he stayed within a mile radius of his home area. We did our best to hold in the laughter until he left.

Comment

Deer feed at night on a full moon cause they can see better.

Comment

Originally posted by TopNoc View Post
                    You guys are killing me hahaha nice

Comment

Fishing for catfish with an ex girlfriend. I pull a treble hook out. She says "I only want to catch one fish, not three"

We were hunting/fishing, not around campfire however.
                      Last edited by bdog14; 11-21-2014, 01:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lonestar Hunter View Post
                        Avionics works.
                        Well played sir. I'll raise you to this: Com/Nav works lol. Works on going home early maybe!

Comment

Originally posted by EastTx View Post
                          This happened just a few weeks ago. We have a 300 yard stretch of road on the lease that always floods with a big rain. After a rain, the road gets huge ruts from people driving to their stands and before long it is impossible to get through, even in a 4x4. One lease member had the great idea of filling the ruts with cross ties. I'm talking about a trailer load full of cross ties laid end to end in the ruts all the way down this stretch of road. We had about 2" of rain a few days after he did it. The road flooded, all the cross ties floated up, and now it looks like the Titanic exploded. There are ties sticking out of the ground half buried in the mud, and laying criss cross down the whole stretch of road. It's like driving through a mine field! I will have to get a picture.

As soon as I read flooded road and cross ties, I knew what the end result would be.

I'd love to see pics of this.

Comment

I was shown a picture of two nice bucks fighting and asked what I saw, I responded that it was two nice bucks fighting. The OP proceded to call me a expert and said that it was not two nice bucks fighting but rather a buck fighting for its life against a mountain lion!!!
                            We still laugh about that one around the fire....

Comment

Military Intelligence briefing

Comment

When I was guiding, I had a grown man call crying that there was wolfs too close to him.
                                Also had a guy take a rifle out of his wife's hand so he could shoot a hog because " she will @#@$ing miss!" his hunt went downhill fast after that.

Comment

Working...
                                X