Short Draw Bow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Short Draw Bow

I am going to add another bow to my arsenal. I am currently shooting a Bowtech Asassin SD, because I shoot with a 26.5" draw length, most bows do not perform as well for me, by the time you set them up at such a short draw you loose so much of the bows potential. I am not stuck on any certain brand, any idea's for short arms?

I have a 2010 Monster 7 for sale...and it has the 26.5" cams on it...

Comment

Monster at 70 lbs would be good for a shrot draw or that supper fast PSE X-Force Omen Pro (ATA is 366 fps and IBO is 358 fps)
      Last edited by tookeymonster; 04-19-2012, 10:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Davik View Post
        I have a 2010 Monster 7 for sale...and it has the 26.5" cams on it...
        What kind of performance do you get out of it?
        Why are you selling it?
        What is the condition of the bow?
        Poundage?
        Price?

Comment

Tommyp what kind of money are you wanting to spend? Here are a few that would work great for you.
          1. bowtech d350
          2. bowtech insanity
          3. mathews mr5
          4. mathews mr6
          5. pse revenge
          6. pse omen

All of these we have tested and perform and transfer plenty of energy at your SDL.
          Dont be afraid of the short brace height with your draw length.

I just setup a bowtech insantiy at 70 lbs 26 nch draw shooting a cx maxima blue streak at 360 grains shooting 304fps thats 73.89lbs of ke transfered to the arrow.
          Last edited by JerryR; 04-19-2012, 11:04 AM.

Comment

$700 to $900

Comment

Originally posted by tommyp View Post
              $700 to $900
              Bro you should be able to get into most of the models listed. If we can help give us a call at the shop. 903-229-7750

Comment

tommyp, go see Jerry at RBO, he isn't kidding he can hook you up good and it will leave his shop right for you or it won't make it out the door. He deals with a length challenged shooter everyday.

Comment

t5here's a 2010 High Country Speed Pro X-10 on AT classifieds w short draw mods for less than $400. You'll get plenty of speed with that.

Comment

Working...
                  X