Netflix the social dilemma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
    This is exactly what they do but that does not mean that one view point is not mostly correct and one is not mostly wrong. The truth is not always right down the middle. On the contrary, truth is in stark contrast to a lie... polar opposites in fact. There are those who want us to meet in the middle and accept the lies. In all of human history there has been a good side and a bad side, a right side and a wrong side, good and evil. Does that mean that the ones on the right side of things are infallible? Absolutely not. Right down the middle is often an area of great compromise and requires one to sacrifice a few things that are right and swallow a few things that are wrong. I refuse to drink lukewarm coffee. I like it black and scalding hot.
    I never said the middle was the right way or that it should be the middle. Everything is polar extremes, every subject. Everything. It is statistically impossible for that to be the case. Their should be a massive scatter plot but there is not. All the dots are on the far right and the far left. Statistically impossible.

So let me ask you this? Is your side more correct or theirs?

Dont bother answering. The Brilliance has already decided that. Your side is more correct. So is the other side. Both sides are more correct.

Comment

This isnt about knowing the truth. That concept is dead. It is about knowing that you CANNOT know the truth. Disinformation has hit critical mass and technology is now smarter than we are and easily manipulates our brains all day long.

Insert anything that is going on in the world today and go to the search engine and tell me how many sources tell you two different things. Thousands.

You cannot have an informed opinion about anything unless you see it with your own eyes in nature. Not on some screen that manipulates you in ways we aren't smart enough to understand.

YOU, I, THEY, WE KNOW NOTHING TO BE TRUE OUTSIDE OF OUR TRUE REALITY.

I see my family, I see nature and I see the goodness that lives in the souls of almost every human I have met and that is the only truth I can know. Anything else is disinformation and a complete distraction to REALITY.

Comment

Originally posted by Ætheling View Post
        This isnt about knowing the truth. That concept is dead. It is about knowing that you CANNOT know the truth. Disinformation has hit critical mass and technology is now smarter than we are and easily manipulates our brains all day long.

Insert anything that is going on in the world today and go to the search engine and tell me how many sources tell you two different things. Thousands.

You cannot have an informed opinion about anything unless you see it with your own eyes in nature. Not on some screen that manipulates you in ways we aren't smart enough to understand.

YOU, I, THEY, WE KNOW NOTHING TO BE TRUE OUTSIDE OF OUR TRUE REALITY.

I see my family, I see nature and I see the goodness that lives in the souls of almost every human I have met and that is the only truth I can know. Anything else is disinformation and a complete distraction to REALITY.
        Reality is, there are absolutely evil people in this world.

Say what you want, but you have to stand by your own convictions. Everything is not near as simple as you are attempting to convince people.

Comment

Originally posted by Ætheling View Post
          I never said the middle was the right way or that it should be the middle. Everything is polar extremes, every subject. Everything. It is statistically impossible for that to be the case. Their should be a massive scatter plot but there is not. All the dots are on the far right and the far left. Statistically impossible.

So let me ask you this? Is your side more correct or theirs?

Dont bother answering. The Brilliance has already decided that. Your side is more correct. So is the other side. Both sides are more correct.
          Did the Brilliance decide if the Nazi Party was correct from 1920-1945? What about the Bolshevik party that later became the Communist Party in 1918? or let's get more recent... what about the Fifth Republic Party of Maduro in Venezuela? Are they the one's who are on the wrong side or the correct one? Just some examples of some who thought they were on the right side and their opponents did too. Their opponents were right and they were wrong.

And we will have to agree to disagree that no one can know truth. I know Him.
          Last edited by Pineywoods; 11-20-2020, 12:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
            Did the Brilliance decide if the Nazi Party was correct from 1920-1945? What about the Bolshevik party that later became the Communist Party in 1918? or let's get more recent... what about the Fifth Republic Party of Maduro in Venezuela? Are they the one's who are on the wrong side or the correct one? Just some examples of some who thought they were on the right side and their opponents did too. Their opponents were right and they were wrong.

And we will have to agree to disagree that no one can know truth. I know Him.
            First I am not talking about politicians when I say the left or right. Nor bureaucrats, nor political operatives. I am talking about average Americans, 99 percent of us.

The Brilliance is the AI, it has only been around in the last decade and is mostly only prevalent in Western Europe and here. Cable news has been full of **** for longer than that and some people from older generations have a psychological block that does not allow them to see the news in a non benevolent light. The Brilliance controls the internet. It manipulates everything. I am not saying there isn't evil out there, just that its not even a flicker of what they portray it to be.

Most American citizens on the left think there are white supremacists running around controlling the government and violently attacking people of color on the daily. They truly believe this, they have been brain washed. You know this is bull**** and so do I.

Well the right thinks that the left of our citizenry is applauding the violence in the streets and promoting it. That is simply not true. Half the country is slow clapping the violence? Absolute bull ****. If you believe that you have been brainwashed same as the person that believes the above.

If you get any information that you then use to make decisions from any media source, you are misinformed and brainwashed. The kicker is there is nowhere else to get information from. Its that simple.

As long as half the country hates the other half, which they do, and which is by design, no one is watching the political class and the plutocracy that has taken over our democracy rob us blind and take all our rights away.

I wont get into the religious aspect, I respect anyone's right to expression of religion as long as they don't **** on others. I believe that to be your "True reality" and respect that.

The enemy is not your fellow citizenry. But the Brilliance that manipulates our minds tells us otherwise. So we hate millions of people we have never met before based on false ideologies created by bad actors that have access to the Brilliance. All it takes is money. Russian Oligarchs, Chi Com Billionaires, US and Foreign Politicians..... if you can afford its use big tech will take your money and allow you to manipulate the populous.

I appreciate your courteous discourse.
            Last edited by Ætheling; 11-20-2020, 02:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
              Reality is, there are absolutely evil people in this world.

Say what you want, but you have to stand by your own convictions. Everything is not near as simple as you are attempting to convince people.
              I believe it is. But I respect your opinion the same.

Comment

Working...
              X