$200 Tax Per Gun - Biden says.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
    Hold up! Obamacare wasn’t an Executive Order.
    You need to vote on it than you can see what you're voting for.

Viva Covfefe

Comment

Hold up! Obamacare wasn’t an Executive Order.
      it wasnt but my point was the Tax
      and it won't matter if we lose Georgia because they will simply establish legislation

i think we are all on the same side, just different opinions on if/how the libs will do it. my view is they are now at the all or nothing point.

i mean who would have thought that a presidential election would have been won by fraud in the USA????

makes everything else seem real easy to me

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
        I will give you my point as LE. This would be the breaking point- the push that would make people fight back. It will not be something that gets attacked until other Constitutional Rights have been stripped. You don’t go after what is most cherished. Speech and Assembly will be taken away before firearms.

I have taken guns from people that do not have the ability to have them. I have called family members of elderly when they become dangerous and I feel their ability is not there.

It is every persons Right to own a firearm - it just becomes sticky when a persons mental state gets to a point that they start to become dangerous for their loved ones. It is the hardest thing I have ever done in Law Enforcement- it’s also hard to show up on a scene when someone who’s mental state has slipped and they shoot their son because of it. At one time I was on the fence about Red Flag rules- But with the idiots running and making the decisions it is a horrible idea. It will be abused and people’s rights will be tread on.

I don’t know any LE that would strip a gun owner of their firearm- I’m not saying there are not some that would but not in my circle and it’s pretty big.

With all that said We The People need to cherish and never give up any rights, Liberty, or freedoms. Do not let your neighbor be tread on.
        Thank you Glen, appreciate you.

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
          it wasnt but my point was the Tax
          and it won't matter if we lose Georgia because they will simply establish legislation

i think we are all on the same side, just different opinions on if/how the libs will do it. my view is they are now at the all or nothing point.

i mean who would have thought that a presidential election would have been won by fraud in the USA????

makes everything else seem real easy to me
          I totally agree. And yes, we are definitely on the same side. I agree that if the Senate flips, we are in for a country ruining administration.

My point is, the OP clearly states that Biden will impose a tax on guns by Executive Order.

That simply is not possible.

Comment

I totally agree. And yes, we are definitely on the same side. I agree that if the Senate flips, we are in for a country ruining administration.

My point is, the OP clearly states that Biden will impose a tax on guns by Executive Order.

That simply is not possible.
            Of course, it is possible. Why not? The question really is, is it legal? And, Ironman, who determines that?

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
              Of course, it is possible. Why not? The question really is, is it legal? And, Ironman, who determines that?
              A POTUS cannot create a tax with an Executive Order. Any new tax has to go through the Legislative process.

Comment

A POTUS cannot create a tax with an Executive Order. Any new tax has to go through the Legislative process.
                I will check on that. For now, I'll pause.

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
                  Hold up
                  Don’t you remember Obamacare and justice Roberts decision on the personal mandate which was essentially a tax?

I understand it has since been reviews but we still have Obamacare

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                  Yep. Tells you pretty much all you need to know right here.

Comment

Originally posted by republicbutcher View Post
                    Your team sounds a lot like my team.
                    Maybe one day your team and my team will make a good team.

Comment

I sure hope you are right ( I know you are, but these days.....)

I will not comply. And I'm willing to pay the price for it. But it won't be prison for me.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                        Part of his executive orders on day 1.....he is imposing a $200 tax per gun to try and produce $34B in tax revenue. Ammo to be taxed also!!

It's already starting...….but I'm wondering if this will stop the thieves and gang bangers from having illegal and unregistered weapons?

****Per Gun---not Gum...ugh
                        those that says this can not happen
                        It already has
                        How much you pay for the "right" to possess a noise suppressor?
                        An M16?

You can own the Waggoner place and let you shoot one deer without a license and you'll be toast

Comment

If the Constitution is adhered to, this should never happen.

The right to self protection should not be withheld from people with lower incomes.
                          You can't have an M16 or Uzi without a bunch of mumbo jumbo

Why do y'all think this stuff can't or won't happen?

Get caught with a noise suppressor without a stamp and what's gonna happen to ya?

Comment

Originally posted by republicbutcher View Post
                            It's an interesting theory, but im not buying it. I think people are confusing Texas LE with other state's LE. Besides, if it came to that, you would think that LE would cross check hunting license purchases with people that have not registered their firearms before trying to find them in the field. I have a ton of LE friends. None of them will ever take a gun from anybody. I have yet to meet one that would.
                            where do they draw the line at confiscation?
                            If someone had a M16 without paperwork would they turn a blind eye?
                            Noise suppressor?
                            Bump stock?

Good way for your LE folks to end up in the slammer if you ask me.

Comment

Texan- it’s better to be silent and let people wonder about your intelligence than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

What law would a LE Officer break for not taking a gun from someone?

Comment

Originally posted by TxKronik View Post
                                They will just collect all those 4473 forms from the dealers. Won’t get all the guns but a lot
                                of them. Won’t take long at that time to track down the resold ones.

Only back to about Y2K or so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X