$200 Tax Per Gun - Biden says.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
    Okay, let me explain it to you this way. IF biden gets in and makes an executive order declaring a $200 tax for each gun that includes registering the gun, and you decide to not pay/register. A GW checks you at your car, and as required by the EO, checks your shotgun's serial number and determines this gun is not registered. He now hauls you off for being in possession of an unregistered gun and failure to pay the tax. What are you going to do about it?
    I’m not sure a POTUS can create a tax with an EO. As a matter of fact, I’m pretty sure he can’t. “No taxation without representation” comes to mind.

Comment

Originally posted by republicbutcher View Post
      Oh I get it. My argument is that I dont see them enforcing the law.
      Are you kidding me? You are basically counting on a GW to NOT do their job? GWs are notorious for looking for the slightest infraction to pin a ticket on some poor slob. This is not a knock against GWs but it is a fact.
      This is how they will get your guns and limit the number of guns out there. I think it is so wrong in so many ways, but the dems don't care, this is how they get and keep power.

Comment

Are you kidding me? You are basically counting on a GW to NOT do their job? GWs are notorious for looking for the slightest infraction to pin a ticket on some poor slob. This is not a knock against GWs but it is a fact.
        This is how they will get your guns and limit the number of guns out there. I think it is so wrong in so many ways, but the dems don't care, this is how they get and keep power.
        I love how you think you are all knowing. It’s very entertaining.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
          I’m not sure a POTUS can create a tax with an EO. As a matter of fact, I’m pretty sure he can’t. “No taxation without representation” comes to mind.
          he can do anything, but, whether it stands up in court is another matter. This is why we need the NRA; not any other organization has the experience, financial backing, and knowledge that the NRA has. Any contribution to another gun lobbyist is wasted money. Stand with the NRA, it is our only chance.

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
            I will give you my point as LE. This would be the breaking point- the push that would make people fight back. It will not be something that gets attacked until other Constitutional Rights have been stripped. You don’t go after what is most cherished. Speech and Assembly will be taken away before firearms.

I have taken guns from people that do not have the ability to have them. I have called family members of elderly when they become dangerous and I feel their ability is not there.

It is every persons Right to own a firearm - it just becomes sticky when a persons mental state gets to a point that they start to become dangerous for their loved ones. It is the hardest thing I have ever done in Law Enforcement- it’s also hard to show up on a scene when someone who’s mental state has slipped and they shoot their son because of it. At one time I was on the fence about Red Flag rules- But with the idiots running and making the decisions it is a horrible idea. It will be abused and people’s rights will be tread on.

I don’t know any LE that would strip a gun owner of their firearm- I’m not saying there are not some that would but not in my circle and it’s pretty big.

With all that said We The People need to cherish and never give up any rights, Liberty, or freedoms. Do not let your neighbor be tread on.
            Thank you! That's refreshing to read. As long as the overwhelming majority of LE hold the same values "We the People" will be A O.K.

Viva Covfefe

Comment

I love how you think you are all knowing. It’s very entertaining.
              Listen, you've been on my azz for some time. If you don't like what I print, move along.

Comment

he can do anything, but, whether it stands up in court is another matter. This is why we need the NRA; not any other organization has the experience, financial backing, and knowledge that the NRA has. Any contribution to another gun lobbyist is wasted money. Stand with the NRA, it is our only chance.
                Again, read my post right above yours. Your arrogance is nauseating.

Comment

Listen, you've been on my azz for some time. If you don't like what I print, move along.
                  Says the one who makes fun of my screen name. Or maybe who commented on how I’m just a grumpy old man? You mean stuff like that?

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                    I will give you my point as LE. This would be the breaking point- the push that would make people fight back. It will not be something that gets attacked until other Constitutional Rights have been stripped. You don’t go after what is most cherished. Speech and Assembly will be taken away before firearms.

I have taken guns from people that do not have the ability to have them. I have called family members of elderly when they become dangerous and I feel their ability is not there.

It is every persons Right to own a firearm - it just becomes sticky when a persons mental state gets to a point that they start to become dangerous for their loved ones. It is the hardest thing I have ever done in Law Enforcement- it’s also hard to show up on a scene when someone who’s mental state has slipped and they shoot their son because of it. At one time I was on the fence about Red Flag rules- But with the idiots running and making the decisions it is a horrible idea. It will be abused and people’s rights will be tread on.

I don’t know any LE that would strip a gun owner of their firearm- I’m not saying there are not some that would but not in my circle and it’s pretty big.

With all that said We The People need to cherish and never give up any rights, Liberty, or freedoms. Do not let your neighbor be tread on.

Good morning, Glen. I hope you are right but first of all, I hope none of this comes to fruitation. BTW, how are your plans going? You can PM me.

Comment

Says the one who makes fun of my screen name. Or maybe who commented on how I’m just a grumpy old man? You mean stuff like that?
                      Yeah, well, I've turned a new leaf, maybe you should too.

Comment

Yeah, well, I've turned a new leaf, maybe you should too.
                        Since Tuesday? We shall see.

Comment

Hold up
                          Don’t you remember Obamacare and justice Roberts decision on the personal mandate which was essentially a tax?

I understand it has since been reviews but we still have Obamacare

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
                            Hold up
                            Don’t you remember Obamacare and justice Roberts decision on the personal mandate which was essentially a tax?

Hasn't that mandate since been omitted from obamafraud?

Viva Covfefe!

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
                              Hold up

Hold up! Obamacare wasn’t an Executive Order.

Comment

Crying shame. Got drunk in a poker game and lost all of mine a few years ago.

Wish I would have gotten his name but didn't have my mind right.

That's okay though. I still have my bow.

Comment

Working...
                                X