No announcement yet.

Laguna Atascosa 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It’s been awfully quiet fellas. I hope y’all have something come your way in the next 2 1/2 hours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by CentralTXHunter View Post
      It’s been awfully quiet fellas. I hope y’all have something come your way in the next 2 1/2 hours.

You as well. Haven’t seen a thing but another hunter sitting in my spot. Took a walk at noon and was 15yds from a bull before either of us knew what was going on. If I’d stayed in my chair he probably would have walked out in front of me right? Days not over yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Gopher View Post
        You as well. Haven’t seen a thing but another hunter sitting in my spot. Took a walk at noon and was 15yds from a bull before either of us knew what was going on. If I’d stayed in my chair he probably would have walked out in front of me right? Days not over yet.

I’m not up until next week.

How big was the bull? Imagine y’all both scared the sh-t out of each other.

Comment

Waiting for the "A" team to give a report of how they did today...
          Ttt

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat00 View Post
            Waiting for the "A" team to give a report of how they did today...
            Ttt
            Was a long uneventful day for the ‘A’ crew until late. One arrow has been loosed at a bull. Will update when we can.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by RichExotics10 View Post

Nice teaser pic. Now where is the money shot? LOL

Comment

I hope to find him in the morning. 8 or 10pt solid mature buck. Came in at 12 yards and was a quick shot, semi quartered towards me and I hit him square in the shoulder. Sounded like I hit him with a boat paddle. Jumped up and mule kicked, ran 40 yards stopped and look back at us and then hauled butt. So far we tracked him over 300 yards and seemed to have made a big circle. Solid blood trail the entire time, only reason I kept on the trail was due to all the blood and kept thinking he would be right there. We decided to back out as it was pitch black and go look in the morning. He is running around or lying dead with 8in of arrow plus broad head in his cavity. The broken arrow was found 5 yds from where I hit him and a clean break on the arrow.

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
                    Was a long uneventful day for the ‘A’ crew until late. One arrow has been loosed at a bull. Will update when we can.
                    That's awesome, I figured the "A" team was down to business as they usually are.. Hoping that they find that bull tonight

Comment

I hope to find him in the morning. 8 or 10pt solid mature buck. Came in at 12 yards and was a quick shot, semi quartered towards me and I hit him square in the shoulder. Sounded like I hit him with a boat paddle. Jumped up and mule kicked, ran 40 yards stopped and look back at us and then hauled butt. So far we tracked him over 300 yards and seemed to have made a big circle. Solid blood trail the entire time, only reason I kept on the trail was due to all the blood and kept thinking he would be right there. We decided to back out as it was pitch black and go look in the morning. He is running around or lying dead with 8in of arrow plus broad head in his cavity. The broken arrow was found 5 yds from where I hit him and a clean break on the arrow.

Sweet, good luck tomorrow.

Seems like there was some good stuff happening today at Laguna..

Comment

Good luck on the recovery!

Comment

Man, goodluck with the recovery!

Comment

Can’t wait for the updates

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Ahhh. It’s getting good now! Thanks for the updates guys! Ready to hear more! I have to wait until the last archery hunt (dec 4) to get my fix so until then your stories are keeping me going!

Comment

So far the mosquitos are absolutely ungodly this morning!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X