Crunch time. Trump gonna win?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crunch time. Trump gonna win?

I had my doubts at first but starting to feel like Trump may blow Joe out. Hard to call this one.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Tapatalk

It wasn't close last election and it will be an ever bigger win in this election.

Comment

time. You can do is spread the word, vote and hope. I.did and I am.

Comment

Originally posted by Triple 7 View Post
        It wasn't close last election and it will be an ever bigger win in this election.
        I hope your right
        We all have to get out and vote

Comment

I wish I felt as comfortable as you all. I hope everyone has voted or will vote tomorrow.

I get concerned when I see poll numbers. I have to remind myself we were in the exact same spot 4 years ago with trailing poll numbers compared to Hillary.

Comment

A month ago i was sure Trump would win by a landslide, i am having my doubts now. Young liberals really seem to be way more interested in voting than in the past. I hope Trump voters dominate the polls

Comment

Three votes cast from my house. Make sure you, your spouse, eligible children, friends, etc. make it to the polls!! Hoping does not work, punch the ticket.

Comment

Go Trump !!

Comment

4 Trump votes out of my house......sure hope he pulls it out.

Comment

He will have the most votes on November 3rd.

November 10th may be another story

Comment

610 loop

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Tapatalk

Comment

I think most Trump supporters are under the radar.saw a guy at Waldron Subway being harassed yesterday because he had a Trump flag on his car.

Comment

The polls are just another attempt by the liberal media to sway the sheep. I hope it backfires on them and gets all patriots off the couch and voting. Surely, surely, surely America is smart enough to make the right decision!

Comment

2 votes in my family GO TRUMP

Comment

There are a lot of people that will vote against the man, and not for the platform, and the Constitution.
                              In my opinion these are the ignorant voters who don't understand why they are voting and are the most dangerous.
                              Problem is there are a whole lot of them walking around with their heads in a cloud.

Comment

Working...
                              X