Good vibes requested..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good vibes requested..

I dont wanna ask for prayers as there's a lot better reasons to request them, but things are looking up in my efforts to buy my own piece of heaven. We made an offer on a place two months ago and it was rejected with no counter offer... well the realtor called me and said the sellers are in a pickle for money and want to talk. Off the record he told me they would probably accept my first offer if I stick to my guns. I told him to get the well drilled that they promised and we will go from there. If we get this property it will be our dream come true. 100 acres only 45 min from our house and for a really good price. Wish me luck!

Originally posted by Hunter_Man View Post
    I dont wanna ask for prayers as there's a lot better reasons to request them, but things are looking up in my efforts to buy my own piece of heaven. We made an offer on a place two months ago and it was rejected with no counter offer... well the realtor called me and said the sellers are in a pickle for money and want to talk. Off the record he told me they would probably accept my first offer if I stick to my guns. I told him to get the well drilled that they promised and we will go from there. If we get this property it will be our dream come true. 100 acres only 45 min from our house and for a really good price. Wish me luck!
    God is not shamed by our prayers, hopes dreams or desires, even if he does not agree with them, he simply will not answer them if they are not within his will or your need,,,,, never be afraid or ashamed to request prayers for anything...
    take everything to God in prayer, he wants to be apart of your life,,, everyday not just sunday.... Think of God as a real dad that wants you to be happy and succeed, he gets joy from yours....
    i was just blessed with a new rifle given to me by another TBH member today,,, i was wanting one but never expected that to happen! God is generous,, i have the opportunity to go on my first prairie dog hunt this year, wife even said ok with her, but i did not have an appropriate rifle for the task,, and i knew it would be difficult at best for me to buy one before the trip since i am retired and do not use any of my pension check for "play" ,, i had just taken a load of venison up to the church for the church to give out,, an hour later i was gifted with a brand new rifle, i went and picked it up today!!!!
    don't sell God short , he is in the miracle business,,, tell him what you want and why... he will hear!.... praying for your success!

Comment

Originally posted by xman59 View Post
      God is not shamed by our prayers, hopes dreams or desires, even if he does not agree with them, he simply will not answer them if they are not within his will or your need,,,,, never be afraid or ashamed to request prayers for anything...
      take everything to God in prayer, he wants to be apart of your life,,, everyday not just sunday.... Think of God as a real dad that wants you to be happy and succeed, he gets joy from yours....
      i was just blessed with a new rifle given to me by another TBH member today,,, i was wanting one but never expected that to happen! God is generous,, i have the opportunity to go on my first prairie dog hunt this year, wife even said ok with her, but i did not have an appropriate rifle for the task,, and i knew it would be difficult at best for me to buy one before the trip since i am retired and do not use any of my pension check for "play" ,, i had just taken a load of venison up to the church for the church to give out,, an hour later i was gifted with a brand new rifle, i went and picked it up today!!!!
      don't sell God short , he is in the miracle business,,, tell him what you want and why... he will hear!.... praying for your success!

God is good!

OP, prayers up for you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I totally agree with xman59. Come to God with everything but accept His plan. Prayers up for you bud! That is exciting stuff!

Comment

xman59.... wow... very well said sir. then bring the prayers!
          we made a formal offer today.... waiting to hear back!

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter_Man View Post
            xman59.... wow... very well said sir. then bring the prayers!
            we made a formal offer today.... waiting to hear back!
            I am a miracle of God, I believe in them and would not be here accept for them, some things by stupidity and many more as an leo for 30 years,,, I believe in miracles,, and never forget the Bible even tells us, "we have not because we ask not".... prayers up!

Comment

Prayers up. In of the place when you close on it!!

Comment

realtor contacted me last night... my offer was contingent on them drilling and casing a well. (they offered it)... they are "considering it" and waiting on an estimate from the drilling company.

crossing fingers.

Comment

Dang man if you pull this off thats awesome!

I assume a water well?

Comment

yes... property was part of a larger property that was surveyed and sectioned off. this part doesn't have a water well. it was advertised stating "seller will drill and case water well with acceptable offer".

Comment

Best of luck to you Hunter Man. Having 100 acres 45 minutes from your house is a dream come true for sure. Is this land you can hunt on? Will you build a cabin or something if you get it? What county are you talking about?

I also have this dream, starting off with around 100 acres and hopefully building on the amount of land as time and money permits. It's really exciting to think about!

Comment

God bless!

Comment

Best of luck! If they drill a well that will be huge! Our land had a well and RV septic and some other stuff and it has been a huge benefit.

Comment

quarterback... yes we can hunt on it. it's right outside Robert lee in coke county. currently we are leasing a place just down the road from it. there is a VERY large high fence game ranch about 1/4 mile down the road from this place. what would be cool is if a couple years down the road the land owner sells his adjoining 214 acres...

Comment

Here's some Good Vibrations. https://youtu.be/Eab_beh07HU

Good luck on the purchase

Comment

Working...
                              X