F250 Leveling Kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F250 Leveling Kits

2017 and newer F250 owners with a leveling kit....

Any reviews (good/bad) on specific brands? Estimated cost installed? Looking at 2" or 2.5".

Let me know what y'all recommend. Thanks.

I have a readylift on mine . Seems to be alot of peoples go to

Comment

I put a proryde kit on me. I got it for around 230 and put it on myself. Can be 2 or 2.5. 2 inch leveled mine out and clears 35s

Comment

Thanks. Good info.

Comment

You'll need one of these too.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
            You'll need one of these too.

That will help me clean the running boards, at least.

Comment

I’m running readylift 2.5. No complaints here

Comment

I cant remmeber the brand, but I got a 2" on mine, I know it seems silly .5" more, but i wish i would have gone with the 2.5", I paid $400 installed. I run 35" and they rub a little at full turn.

Comment

Did y'all keep the factory shocks or did you have to upgrade to longer/heavier

Comment

I don’t have an f250, but I have a Ram 2500 and the suspension is similar.

If I was in your shoes, and I am with my truck, I’d look to spend a little more to get improved ride quality.

Look at Carli suspensions (or some comparable company) at new front coils and shocks. It will not only look good, but function well. Labor would be similar to that of a spacer.

I bet parts are around $1000 for the springs and shocks, vs $200 for the spacer and you’ll have a softer ride.
                    Last edited by 12RingKing; 10-26-2020, 11:29 AM.

Comment

The proryde has an adapter so you can keep factory shocks.

Comment

Readylift here as well but not on a F250

Comment

I learned the hard way to spend a little more on suspension stuff. I’m running an 2.5 inch Icon set up on my 2017 on 37s and it rides awesome!

Comment

I have a 3” rough country suspension on the front w/replacement shocks and steering stabilizers. I also added air bags to the back for when I hook up to a trailer.

Comment

I had Planet Ford do my leveling kit (2” I believe) but do not recall brand. I had them upgrade / beef up the steering stabilizer as well. Happy with the results.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X