Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One of the greatest bands.

Comment

Heck yeah sounds like some old school stuff right there.

Comment

Yep..good stuff. Bag pipes in a rock n roll song was a classic.
        It's a long way to the top...

Comment

One of the best ever

Comment

I'm going to date myself here. I wore out 2 or 3 Back in Black cassette tapes when that album was released.

Still one of my favorite bands. There is a pretty good documentary on Netflix about them.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
              Had the privilege of being backstage with them in 2008 at Toyota Center....loudest concert I’ve ever been to and when they fired off the canon at the end during “For Those About to Rock”, I thought my eardrums had burst. My ears rang for a solid 24 hours and I loved every minute of it.

I’ve seen them 6 times, 5 in Houston and once at Reunion Arena in Big D.
              I saw them twice at Reunion Arena. “For Those About To Rock” and “ Flick of the Switch”. Awesome!,

Comment

Wow this is cool, last I heard Brian Johnson left the band, I guess they worked things out!

Comment

Thanks I just checked it out. Sounds good. ACDC is my favorite band and my 3 kids can all sing their songs.

Comment

The new song is catchy. Brian sounds great. The background vocals repeating the chorus sounds very amateurish, and too quiet. Not the quality I’d expect from a legendary band.

Comment

Working...
                    X