Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$10.6 Billion in aid, but can't fund $5 billion for wall WDF!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Man View Post
    Yes because that was the intent all along to build a seamless wall from the Gulf of Mexico to the Pacific Ocean.
    Other than the big beautiful door, wasn't that the idea? Or at least what was strongly alluded to?

Comment

Originally posted by RJH1 View Post
      Other than the big beautiful door, wasn't that the idea? Or at least what was strongly alluded to?
      Yes that it what MSNBC and CNN strongly alluded to.

Comment

Originally posted by Barrett View Post
        There will never be a wall, I don’t think he ever planned on actually building it. Got him elected though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        I think most reasonable people knew that. I cringed when he said it because I knew it’d never happen. A totally ineffective (and massive) waste of money.

Comment

Yes that it what MSNBC and CNN strongly alluded to.
          Pretty sure the trumpster said it too, can guarantee that he said mexico was paying for it.......

Comment

I don't think Trump would do this without a long term plan to receive some benefit from this. This statement caught my attention. Who are the private investments?

"The United States is committing $5.8 billion through public and private investment to promote institutional reforms and development in the Northern Triangle," a term that refers to Honduras, Guatemala and El Salvador.
            wow...…...wth????????????????? that truly is a attention getter.
            Originally posted by Razrbk89 View Post
            I think most reasonable people knew that. I cringed when he said it because I knew it’d never happen. A totally ineffective (and massive) waste of money.
            I was in that boat also. I soon learned that folks were taking that at face value. When military trained drone officers noted that they could control the border 24/7 with minimum cost and manpower, that FACT went to the side and anybody with a realistic option were shutdown. The majority knows we have issues with our borders but a wall from Texas to California...……..come on now????

Comment

I don't want a wall.

Comment

Obamacare was to be gone
                A wall was to be built
                Hiliary was to be in jail

Those were the promises...without those Trump is a failure as a prez imo

Comment

I want that wall and I want it now!

Comment

Originally posted by Death from Above View Post
                    Obamacare was to be gone
                    A wall was to be built

Hey, hey, hey!!! Those were just campaign rhetoric...……...but I was buying that our DEBT was going to be slashed!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                      Hey, hey, hey!!! Those were just campaign rhetoric...……...but I was buying that our DEBT was going to be slashed!!!
                      Only reasonable folks knew that he c/wouldn't completely undo obamacare. Those in the know knew that he meant that he'd just remove the individual mandate.
                      Just like most reasonable folks knew that Trump didn't mean a physical wall. He just meant a forcefield barrier in remote places life they had on Star Wars.
                      And Hillary has already been through and suffered enough. She's in a mental prison. No need to place her in a physical one.

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                        Only reasonable folks knew that he c/wouldn't completely undo obamacare. Those in the know knew that he meant that he'd just remove the individual mandate.
                        Just like most reasonable folks knew that Trump didn't mean a physical wall. He just meant a forcefield barrier in remote places life they had on Star Wars.
                        And Hillary has already been through and suffered enough. She's in a mental prison. No need to place her in a physical one.
                        Right........and you and all your snowflake comrades are the reasonable individuals you are talking about. (Insert sarcasm here)

Place your “reasonable” rhetoric in one hand and crap in the other...see which weights the most...

Comment

$10.6 Billion in aid, but can't fund $5 billion for wall WDF!

Originally posted by texansfan View Post

He still said Mexico would pay for it. Now looks like it’ll be our good ol tax dollars. He also said he cut spending but he doubled down on more spending. Also said he’d repeal O care. Didn’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Obamacare was to be gone
                            A wall was to be built

If he gets 3 or 4 supreme court nominees on the court he is a winner no matter what else he gets done. Even if his picks turn out not to be as conservative as we think at least their not communist like the ones Hillary would have picked.
                            There is no hope for America as we know it If someone like hill or another Obama picks 3 or 4 judges.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                              If he gets 3 or 4 supreme court nominees on the court he is a winner no matter what else he gets done. Even if his picks turn out not to be as conservative as we think at least their not communist like the ones Hillary would have picked.
                              There is no hope for America as we know it If someone like hill or another Obama picks 3 or 4 judges.
                              This is like a side bet

One I pray he can be used for...truth be told, his greatest accomplishment could very well be his SC picks.

Comment

Right........and you and all your snowflake comrades are the reasonable individuals you are talking about. (Insert sarcasm here)

Place your “reasonable” rhetoric in one hand and crap in the other...see which weights the most...
                                Quoting myself to apologize to Texasfan.

Was outta character for me to respond like that. Working on being a better me and set this political mess aside for a new year.

Merry Christmas sir. I pray you and yours a truly blessed holiday season.

Comment

Working...
                                X