Jazmine Barnes killed by BLACK guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RIP Jazmine. The 7 year old was said to be killed by a white guy. Made national news and both locally and nationally on the news it was said to possibly be a hate crime. Something sounded fishy from the beginning. Is it a hate crime that her sister who provided description of killer said it was a white guy? I’m so sick of this crap. What reason would someone just shoot up the car? Has to be more to the story

I heard someone was arrested but didn't know it was a black guy.
    Told my wife when the story broke that there is no way it went down the way the mother said it did.

Comment

Sounds like it don't pay to try and rip off your drug dealer.

Comment

Suspects (plural) are saying mistaken identity

Comment

I was trying to figure out how it made national news. A certain tragedy and awful but not normally a front page kind of story. Now it makes perfect sense, they thought it was a white guy. It was agenda driven. The “race war” the media portrays is absolute garbage. I live amongst people of different races daily and it is nothing like the way the media portrays it.

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
            I was trying to figure out how it made national news. A certain tragedy and awful but not normally a front page kind of story. Now it makes perfect sense, they thought it was a white guy. It was agenda driven. The “race war” the media portrays is absolute garbage. I live amongst people of different races daily and it is nothing like the way the media portrays it.
            Yep, had the mother said I think it was a couple black fellas in a red truck I dont think It would have national news .

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
              Suspects (plural) are saying mistaken identity
              They intended to shoot a different 7 year old?

Comment

For some reason from the get go I thought this story sounded off, too. Will be interesting to see how it pans out. And yeah the only reason it made national news was cause it was supposed to be a honkey

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Munson View Post
                  They intended to shoot a different 7 year old?
                  No

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                    I heard someone was arrested but didn't know it was a black guy.
                    Told my wife when the story broke that there is no way it went down the way the mother said it did.
                    .......yep, 4am in the morning to get coffee, blonde guy with blue eyes....????.

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                    Sounds like it don't pay to try and rip off your drug dealer.
                    ...........my first thoughts also. Saw Sheila Jackson Lee there at the news briefing making sure the "right" pc story is reported...

Comment

I’m sitting 4 miles from where this happened. Pretty irritated about media’s rush to flame up race based anger.

I wonder if the ...
                      “Journalist Shaun King and civil rights attorney Lee Merritt have come together to offer a reward for Jazmine's killer, raising the amount to $100,000 early Thursday morning”

.......was handed out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Last edited by DaveC; 01-06-2019, 10:49 PM.

Comment

Total *******!
                        Not

Comment

Local DFW news says an arrest of the car driver has been made. Black kid. I am sure he will turn over the shooter soon. The White guy in the red truck was just a witness that the police really want to speak too. I assume to confirm the mother's story.

Funny how the story gets released that the red truck is the shooter but no mention of another vehicle. I do not believe for even 1 millisecond that the media would do anything to support or coraborate (sp?) A story before posting.

.....and God Bless America.

Comment

First report that I saw was that this was a drive by. Can't imagine, and dont really want to.

Good luck to the Family moving forward.

Comment

I guess we are going to have to cancel to looting and protests now.

Shooter had a very lengthily record and I am reading was also friends with the mom on Facebook. How could the mom not think this would come to light? It's another "hands up, dont shoot" nonsense narrative again. The media and the social justice warriors really lose credibility when they get caught lying like this.

Comment

Working...
                              X