Looking for a prairie dog hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for a prairie dog hunt

Looking for contact info for a prairie dog hunt. Looking for access to a substantial amount of acreage with multiple amounts of towns with great #s. Lodging or a package deal would be great but not mandatory. This group is willing to spend some decent money for land access and accommodations but significant #s are needed.
    Any help would be appreciated.
    Brad

東京のオフィス・事務所を簡単検索。福利厚生・移転関連サービスなど、企業に嬉しい30種類もの特典が付いてくる、業界初の賃貸オフィス・賃貸事務所検索サイト。

You could to contact this guy. I found his website the other day when I was looking but I have not had time to contact him. Just outside of Lubbock.

Let me know if you get a hold of him.

Comment

My past clients have gone with him. Don’t. Go to Wyoming or the dakotas. B

Comment

Originally posted by blackfoot1 View Post
        Why do you say this? Just curious?

Comment

Last edited by TWarren; 01-20-2019, 01:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by myway View Post
            Why do you say this? Just curious?
            Read his page. Specifically the color coded dials page. You can tell from what he’s saying he knows exactly jack about ****. I’d rather have an admittied ignorant guide than some wannabe know it all. I spoke to a buddy about him just now, and he said if his guide work is anything like his taxidermy work than stay far away lol

Comment

Glad this thread came up. Reminds me I need to go kill some haha

Comment

Originally posted by blackfoot1 View Post
                Apologies misread your post. Missed the period after don’t so that’s why I asked the question. After looking at his site that’s a no go.

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
                  Read his page. Specifically the color coded dials page. You can tell from what he’s saying he knows exactly jack about ****. I’d rather have an admittied ignorant guide than some wannabe know it all. I spoke to a buddy about him just now, and he said if his guide work is anything like his taxidermy work than stay far away lol

Well, good to know. Sounds like I don’t need to waste my time with it! OP if you find something in the West Texas area post it up here. I’ll keep looking

Comment

"One of the 3 original guides in the US" lol

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
                      almost as good as the personal record of 385 jackrabbits in 12 hr of very, very hard hunting. That is one jackrabbit every minute and fifty-two seconds. That's 1:52 to find a rabbit and shoot it dead....385 times. Yeah, BULL****.

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
                        Ol’ Boy shot 385 jack rabbits in one hunt.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                          Ol’ Boy shot 385 jack rabbits in one hunt.
                          How about the One shot 500yd kill on the Black Chow dog on his Long Range Shooting page?

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                            almost as good as the personal record of 385 jackrabbits in 12 hr of very, very hard hunting. That is one jackrabbit every minute and fifty-two seconds. That's 1:52 to find a rabbit and shoot it dead....385 times. Yeah, BULL****.
                            That’s in addition to his hunting partners 65.

If anyone has other leads or contacts let me know. I thought I might stumble on something at the DSC show but that was a no go.

Comment

Outside the Main gate at Buckley AFB, Co. Daughter is stationed there. Crap ton of them and the Snowflakes can't realize they are a nuisance.

Comment

Working...
                              X