Hughes County OK 80

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hughes County OK 80

I recently picked up a very unique 80 acre property in Hughes County that has diverse habitat composition, mature hardwoods, and a spring fed wishbone shaped creek that makes its way through the property from east to west. Met the electric COOP out there this morning to go ahead and get that process rolling to have power brought in. Looking forward to how this one takes shape! Always fun to get another one rolling!
    Attached Files

Nice Jay! Wish you would quit this! LOL! Gonna make me move to Okie land!

Can't wait to see it take shape!

Comment

Hughes county is a good spot. We have a couple large tracts of land in that area with multiple 200" bucks roaming around.

Excellent choice!

Comment

Nice, love me some Oklahoma! Not sure where exactly you’re at, but if you need a dozer guy , electrical or John Deere guy let me know. I found some great folks in my area

Comment

Originally posted by SB09 View Post
          Hughes county is a good spot. We have a couple large tracts of land in that area with multiple 200" bucks roaming around.

Excellent choice!

Multiple 200” bucks in a low fence?

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
            Nice Jay! Wish you would quit this! LOL! Gonna make me move to Okie land!

Can't wait to see it take shape!
            Say when David

Comment

Exciting Jay!

Comment

very nice...post an aerial. I own a place in Bryan County. big deer in oklahoma

Comment

Very nice place! My dad owns 80 acres in Seminole county that isn't hunted. Maybe I should consider that.

Comment

The tract is located SW of Calvin OK. The topographic and aerial give the general layout of the property
                    Attached Files

Comment

Nice looking property. Congrats sir.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDraw View Post
                        Nice, love me some Oklahoma! Not sure where exactly you’re at, but if you need a dozer guy , electrical or John Deere guy let me know. I found some great folks in my area
                        I appreciate the offer! During this journey I have be fortunate enough to procure my own equipment! It cuts down on delays

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post
                          Exciting Jay!
                          Looking forward to see how she turns out!

Originally posted by tbgascorer View Post
                          Very nice place! My dad owns 80 acres in Seminole county that isn't hunted. Maybe I should consider that.
                          The fact that you haven't considered hunting it until now makes me wonder about your current metal state!

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
                          Nice looking property. Congrats sir.
                          Thank you sir! The next time I make it to Lufkin, I plan on making a trip to come up and eat

Comment

The fact that you haven't considered hunting it until now makes me wonder about your current metal state!

HAHA, I have considered it but it's a 7 hour drive

Comment

Originally posted by tbgascorer View Post

HAHA, I have considered it but it's a 7 hour drive
                              It might be worth the drive to check it out

Comment

Working...
                              X