Best Weedkiller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Weedkiller

What’s a good weed killer that’s better than Round Up and Weed B Gone or other products from Home Depot and Lowe’s?

Originally posted by marshman View Post
    What’s a good weed killer that’s better than Round Up and Weed B Gone or other products from Home Depot and Lowe’s?

Buy “real” glysophosphate from tractor supply, 41%. Mix 4 1/2oz per gallon. If that doesn’t kill your weeds you have some mutant sci-fi weeds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It’s expensive but if you want to kill everything with no regrowth…Try Makaze mixed with Polaris and Hebimax.
      Mix at a rate of 2% for each of the three and for the rest of the tank fill with water.

Comment

Rm43

Comment

Gasoline

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
            Rm43
            I use this often with good results. Especially if you can just at least disturb whatever you’re spraying first.

Comment

Tordon

Comment

Compare and Save weed killer from Tractor Supply is the best bang for your buck. It's 41% Glyphosate. A couple years ago it's was literally half the price but still the best price I've found.

Comment

RM43 from Tractor Supply. Best I have ever used. I have some areas that it lasted over a year!

Comment

It really depends on what type of “weeds” you have, where they’re located and whether you want something else to grow in that spot in the near future. If it’s something in an open area with no other plants around it, brush some Stump/Brush Killer on it. If it’s Nut Grass or Nutsedge, glyphosate won’t kill it.

Comment

Eraser

Comment

Originally posted by Hunting4fun View Post
                        Compare and Save weed killer from Tractor Supply is the best bang for your buck. It's 41% Glyphosate. A couple years ago it's was literally half the price but still the best price I've found.

Been using this for 8 years. Hit my fence lines in March and wont have to again till March.

Comment

Best to learn your grass and weeds.. sometimes takes more than one

Comment

Crossbow or if you can find it Dicamba. Be careful with either one of these.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Gly+Sharpen will smoke pretty much everything

Comment

Working...
                              X