Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Around the Campfire

Old 07-12-2022, 09:43 AM   #1
RiverRat1
Pope & Young

Hunt In: San Saba
Default New images from space

https://twitter.com/csa_asc/status/1546866822372376576

For the space and stars people. I'd like to see high def pictures versus ones on the internet. And some zoomed in.

Post pictures here if you have any. I just saw this tweet.
RiverRat1 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-12-2022, 10:20 AM   #2
Hoggslayer
Pope & Young

Hunt In: My Truck at night.

From JSC home page.

The image shows the galaxy cluster SMACS 0723 as it appeared 4.6 billion years ago. The combined mass of this galaxy cluster acts as a gravitational lens, magnifying much more distant galaxies behind it. Webb’s NIRCam has brought those distant galaxies into sharp focus – they have tiny, faint structures that have never been seen before, including star clusters and diffuse features. Researchers will soon begin to learn more about the galaxies’ masses, ages, histories, and compositions, as Webb seeks the earliest galaxies in the universe.

Name:  main_image_deep_field_smacs0723-5mb.jpg
Views: 2636
Size:  154.4 KB

Is it me or does the photo seam to hint at a rotation of the stars about the center?

The dimmer star at the center of this scene has been sending out rings of gas and dust for thousands of years in all directions, and NASA’s James Webb Space Telescope has revealed for the first time that this star is cloaked in dust.

Two cameras aboard Webb captured the latest image of this planetary nebula, cataloged as NGC 3132, and known informally as the Southern Ring Nebula. It is approximately 2,500 light-years away.

Name:  JW-3-pic.jpg
Views: 2614
Size:  57.0 KB
Hoggslayer is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-12-2022, 10:26 AM   #3
Hoggslayer
Pope & Young

Name:  JW-4-pic.JPG
Views: 2539
Size:  127.0 KB

From NASA web Page:

Stephan’s Quintet, a visual grouping of five galaxies, is best known for being prominently featured in the holiday classic film, “It’s a Wonderful Life.” Today, NASA’s James Webb Space Telescope reveals Stephan’s Quintet in a new light. This enormous mosaic is Webb’s largest image to date, covering about one-fifth of the Moon’s diameter. It contains over 150 million pixels and is constructed from almost 1,000 separate image files. The information from Webb provides new insights into how galactic interactions may have driven galaxy evolution in the early universe.

With its powerful, infrared vision and extremely high spatial resolution, Webb shows never-before-seen details in this galaxy group. Sparkling clusters of millions of young stars and starburst regions of fresh star birth grace the image. Sweeping tails of gas, dust and stars are being pulled from several of the galaxies due to gravitational interactions. Most dramatically, Webb captures huge shock waves as one of the galaxies, NGC 7318B, smashes through the cluster.

Together, the five galaxies of Stephan’s Quintet are also known as the Hickson Compact Group 92 (HCG 92). Although called a “quintet,” only four of the galaxies are truly close together and caught up in a cosmic dance. The fifth and leftmost galaxy, called NGC 7320, is well in the foreground compared with the other four. NGC 7320 resides 40 million light-years from Earth, while the other four galaxies (NGC 7317, NGC 7318A, NGC 7318B, and NGC 7319) are about 290 million light-years away. This is still fairly close in cosmic terms, compared with more distant galaxies billions of light-years away. Studying such relatively nearby galaxies like these helps scientists better understand structures seen in a much more distant universe.

This proximity provides astronomers a ringside seat for witnessing the merging and interactions between galaxies that are so crucial to all of galaxy evolution. Rarely do scientists see in so much detail how interacting galaxies trigger star formation in each other, and how the gas in these galaxies is being disturbed. Stephan’s Quintet is a fantastic “laboratory” for studying these processes fundamental to all galaxies.

Tight groups like this may have been more common in the early universe when their superheated, infalling material may have fueled very energetic black holes called quasars. Even today, the topmost galaxy in the group – NGC 7319 – harbors an active galactic nucleus, a supermassive black hole 24 million times the mass of the Sun. It is actively pulling in material and puts out light energy equivalent to 40 billion Suns.

Webb studied the active galactic nucleus in great detail with the Near-Infrared Spectrograph (NIRSpec) and Mid-Infrared Instrument (MIRI). These instruments’ integral field units (IFUs) – which are a combination of a camera and spectrograph – provided the Webb team with a “data cube,” or collection of images of the galactic core’s spectral features.

Much like medical magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), the IFUs allow scientists to “slice and dice” the information into many images for detailed study. Webb pierced through the shroud of dust surrounding the nucleus to reveal hot gas near the active black hole and measure the velocity of bright outflows. The telescope saw these outflows driven by the black hole in a level of detail never seen before.

In NGC 7320, the leftmost and closest galaxy in the visual grouping, Webb was able to resolve individual stars and even the galaxy’s bright core.

As a bonus, Webb revealed a vast sea of thousands of distant background galaxies reminiscent of Hubble’s Deep Fields.

Combined with the most detailed infrared image ever of Stephan’s Quintet from MIRI and the Near-Infrared Camera (NIRCam), the data from Webb will provide a bounty of valuable, new information. For example, it will help scientists understand the rate at which supermassive black holes feed and grow. Webb also sees star-forming regions much more directly, and it is able to examine emission from the dust – a level of detail impossible to obtain until now.

Located in the constellation Pegasus, Stephan’s Quintet was discovered by the French astronomer Édouard Stephan in 1877.
Old 07-12-2022, 10:31 AM   #4
Hoggslayer
Pope & Young

Name:  JW-5-pic.jpg
Views: 2499
Size:  140.8 KB

From NASA Web page:

This landscape of “mountains” and “valleys” speckled with glittering stars is actually the edge of a nearby, young, star-forming region called NGC 3324 in the Carina Nebula. Captured in infrared light by NASA’s new James Webb Space Telescope, this image reveals for the first time previously invisible areas of star birth.

Called the Cosmic Cliffs, Webb’s seemingly three-dimensional picture looks like craggy mountains on a moonlit evening. In reality, it is the edge of the giant, gaseous cavity within NGC 3324, and the tallest “peaks” in this image are about 7 light-years high. The cavernous area has been carved from the nebula by the intense ultraviolet radiation and stellar winds from extremely massive, hot, young stars located in the center of the bubble, above the area shown in this image.

The blistering, ultraviolet radiation from the young stars is sculpting the nebula’s wall by slowly eroding it away. Dramatic pillars tower above the glowing wall of gas, resisting this radiation. The “steam” that appears to rise from the celestial “mountains” is actually hot, ionized gas and hot dust streaming away from the nebula due to the relentless radiation.

Webb reveals emerging stellar nurseries and individual stars that are completely hidden in visible-light pictures. Because of Webb’s sensitivity to infrared light, it can peer through cosmic dust to see these objects. Protostellar jets, which emerge clearly in this image, shoot out from some of these young stars. The youngest sources appear as red dots in the dark, dusty region of the cloud. Objects in the earliest, rapid phases of star formation are difficult to capture, but Webb’s extreme sensitivity, spatial resolution, and imaging capability can chronicle these elusive events.

These observations of NGC 3324 will shed light on the process of star formation. Star birth propagates over time, triggered by the expansion of the eroding cavity. As the bright, ionized rim moves into the nebula, it slowly pushes into the gas and dust. If the rim encounters any unstable material, the increased pressure will trigger the material to collapse and form new stars.

Conversely, this type of disturbance may also prevent star formation as the star-making material is eroded away. This is a very delicate balance between sparking star formation and stopping it. Webb will address some of the great, open questions of modern astrophysics: What determines the number of stars that form in a certain region? Why do stars form with a certain mass?

Webb will also reveal the impact of star formation on the evolution of gigantic clouds of gas and dust. While the effect of massive stars – with their violent winds and high energy – is often apparent, less is known about the influence of the more numerous low-mass stars. As they form, these smaller stars create narrow, opposing jets seen here, which can inject a lot of momentum and energy into the clouds. This reduces the fraction of nebular material that seeds new stars.

Up to this point, scientists have had very little data about the influence of the multitude of young and more energetic low-mass stars. With Webb, they will be able to obtain a full census of their number and impact throughout the nebula.

Located roughly 7,600 light-years away, NGC 3324 was imaged by Webb’s Near-Infrared Camera (NIRCam) and Mid-Infrared Instrument (MIRI).

NIRCam – with its crisp resolution and unparalleled sensitivity – unveils hundreds of previously hidden stars, and even numerous background galaxies.

In MIRI’s view, young stars and their dusty, planet-forming disks shine brightly in the mid-infrared, appearing pink and red. MIRI reveals structures that are embedded in the dust and uncovers the stellar sources of massive jets and outflows. With MIRI, the hot dust, hydrocarbons, and other chemical compounds on the surface of the ridges glow, giving the appearance of jagged rocks.

NGC 3324 was first catalogued by James Dunlop in 1826. Visible from the Southern Hemisphere, it is located at the northwest corner of the Carina Nebula (NGC 3372), which resides in the constellation Carina. The Carina Nebula is home to the Keyhole Nebula and the active, unstable supergiant star called Eta Carinae.
Old 07-12-2022, 10:48 AM   #5
Hoggslayer
Pope & Young

https://youtu.be/nmMRMIE3MGw
Old 07-12-2022, 12:53 PM   #6
WItoTX
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Wisconsin, New Mexico, Colorado, Montana, Idaho

I was just about to post something about this. The photo's are absolutely stunning! One thing is for sure, God sure created some beautiful artwork, I am so thankful to be alive at a time where we get to see this!
WItoTX is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-12-2022, 01:16 PM   #7
Pineywoods
Pope & Young

Hunt In: East TX & North TX

Quote:
Originally Posted by WItoTX View Post
I was just about to post something about this. The photo's are absolutely stunning! One thing is for sure, God sure created some beautiful artwork, I am so thankful to be alive at a time where we get to see this!
You read my mind. It's amazing.
Pineywoods is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-12-2022, 01:25 PM   #8
Low Fence
Pope & Young

All that technology…. And I can’t get phone service
Low Fence is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-12-2022, 01:27 PM   #9
Man
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Pronouns-He/Him

Sure would like to see some of the life on those other planets one day.
Man is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-12-2022, 01:30 PM   #10
Bill M
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by WItoTX View Post

Imagine what heaven must look like.
Bill M is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-12-2022, 02:31 PM   #11
reedkj
Eight Point

Hunt In: Junction, Canadian, Concan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill M View Post
Imagine what heaven must look like.
This!
reedkj is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-12-2022, 02:37 PM   #12
jer_james
Pope & Young

Absolutely amazing!
jer_james is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-12-2022, 02:40 PM   #13
WItoTX
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Wisconsin, New Mexico, Colorado, Montana, Idaho

So apparently there is a 100 MB, 1000 plus picture compilation of two stars crashing? If anyone knows where I can find it, please let me know.

Last edited by WItoTX; 07-12-2022 at 02:59 PM.
WItoTX is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-12-2022, 10:34 PM   #14
flywise
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Blanco, Nacadoches,NewMexico,Colorado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man View Post
No doubt there is plenty of it out there.
flywise is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-13-2022, 06:48 AM   #15
Hoggslayer
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by flywise View Post
If the chances were one in a million, it's a better chance than the sun rising in the morning.

Sent from my SM-J737A using Tapatalk
Old 07-13-2022, 07:03 AM   #16
Chief Big Toe
Ten Point

Hunt In: Sparkman,Arkansas

Very impressive pictures indeed, having helped in just a little way with some of that technologies, is very gratifying for sure. as with S.O.F.I.A, which gave us some of the first Inferred images/Pictures of the unseen universe was awesome, now as it has flown its last mission, and the new technology immerges with these awesome pictures... feels good to be able to say. i had a minute hand in it.... it's amazes me the wonders that are out there.. for sure..
Chief Big Toe is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-13-2022, 07:04 AM   #17
ttaxidermy
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Brady,McCulloch Cnty, Brazoria cnty, South Africa, Namibia Nebraska

I just want Biden out and for us to take our country back... Put GOD first again.. But cool pics IF they are real...
ttaxidermy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-13-2022, 03:54 PM   #18
MasonCo.
Ten Point

Hunt In: Kerr Co, Brazoria Co, Colorado Co

Earth is flat , space isn’t real.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MasonCo. is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-13-2022, 03:56 PM   #19
MasonCo.
Ten Point

NASA gets over 40 million a day from tax payers…. What are they doing ….. Hhmm flat earth

Old 07-13-2022, 04:55 PM   #20
Man
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasonCo. View Post
Quote:
NASA gets over 40 million a day from tax payers…. What are they doing ….. Hhmm flat earth
ok
Old 07-13-2022, 05:07 PM   #21
Hoggslayer
Pope & Young

Quote:

Quote:

They spend most of it making fake videos of moon landing. Only the real smart people like yourself got it figured out. Its all a scam.

The jig is up. I guess I should start looking for a new place of employment.
Old 07-13-2022, 05:11 PM   #22
RiverRat1
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttaxidermy View Post
I just want Biden out and for us to take our country back... Put GOD first again.. But cool pics IF they are real...
https://twitter.com/myunclesmemes/st...13976659472384

LOL
Old 07-13-2022, 06:02 PM   #23
AZ&F'sDaddy
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiverRat1 View Post
Brilliant!
AZ&F'sDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-13-2022, 06:16 PM   #24
AZ&F'sDaddy
Ten Point

Quote:
https://inters.org/files/metaxas-sci...creasingly.pdf
Old 07-13-2022, 06:32 PM   #25
HoustonHunter94
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Oklahoma, TX

HoustonHunter94 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-13-2022, 07:16 PM   #26
flywise
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ&F'sDaddy View Post
I’m 100% positive God exist, also 100% positive I have cousins out there that God created.
The evidence is all over the earth. The earliest of human writings to cave art.
Old 07-13-2022, 07:18 PM   #27
flywise
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonHunter94 View Post

You don’t have image privilege……but for a few million you can
Old 07-13-2022, 11:16 PM   #28
AZ&F'sDaddy
Ten Point

Quote:
I’m 100% positive God exist, also 100% positive I have cousins out there that God created.
The evidence is all over the earth. The earliest of human writings to cave art.
The Bible doesn't read that way. And the only Jesus of Nazareth that exists is a human.
Old 07-13-2022, 11:41 PM   #29
marshman
Ten Point

Hunt In: Jasper & Orange County in TX, Carroll County in MS

Amazing images no doubt but 2 things come to my mind

1) How are we seeing galaxies as they existed 4.6 billion years ago? I’m simple minded so can someone explain that please and
2) we may actually find something out there we may not want to find! Ever think about that? The
marshman is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-13-2022, 11:56 PM   #30
andre3k
Six Point

Hunt In: Burkeville

And to think that it's absolutely certain that our oceans will evaporate and eventually the Earth will be engulfed by the Sun as it becomes a Red Giant.

Sent from my SM-A135U1 using Tapatalk
andre3k is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-14-2022, 12:10 AM   #31
Kevin
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Fannin and Argentina, Zambia, Kyrgyzstan

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshman View Post
Amazing images no doubt but 2 things come to my mind

1) How are we seeing galaxies as they existed 4.6 billion years ago? I’m simple minded so can someone explain that please and
2) we may actually find something out there we may not want to find! Ever think about that? The
1. The speed of light is constant and there are methods to determine relative brightness of an object. As an example, if you had a 40W bulb at 10 ft and 10000 ft, you could sense the measured brightness at 10 ft vs 10000ft and make a fairly accurate estimate.

2. I have, and its as exciting as it is scary!
Kevin is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-14-2022, 12:12 AM   #32
Kevin
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoggslayer View Post

Is it me or does the photo seam to hint at a rotation of the stars about the center?

Attachment 1094846
What you see in that photo is gravitational lensing / distortion. Its basically the observed power of gravity to bend light. Its pretty crazy.
Old 07-14-2022, 06:19 AM   #33
MasonCo.
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoggslayer View Post
They spend most of it making fake videos of moon landing. Only the real smart people like yourself got it figured out. Its all a scam.

The jig is up. I guess I should start looking for a new place of employment.

I’m glad you pointed it out. It’s funny how everyone doesn’t trust the government, or media but sure believe what the media and government try to tell you.

Old 07-14-2022, 06:26 AM   #34
tradman
Eight Point

Hunt In: Grayson

Dang it, now I need to go bust out the telescope and do some star gazing!

tradman is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-14-2022, 07:01 AM   #35
N.DaWoods
Ten Point

Hunt In: Texas

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ&F'sDaddy View Post
The Bible doesn't read that way. And the only Jesus of Nazareth that exists is a human.
I agree that Jesus is the only way to salvation for us on earth. However, I am going to have to politely disagree that the Bible doesnt open up possibilities of life outside of our planet. However, that life would be suject to Gods authority in my opinion. Look at the following:

For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. Col 1:16

Genius 1 and John 1 explain God is in control of all things.

We are also taught in Romans 11, 1 Cor 2, and from God's response to Job, that we will not understand His ways.

The language used in the book of Revelation discribes a lot of creatures and scenarios that seem beyond our realm.

Even the spirt world alone, is housed somewhere, not sure that is heaven as some spirits are evil.

I personally dont believe in aliens, but I just can not be on board with putting limits placed on Gods power or ability by saying...."it's not in the Bible." We are humans and dont get to understand everything, plus not everything was recorded. Faith is dependent on trusting Gods promises and through Jesus blood.

God is good. And limitless in his power, IMO.
N.DaWoods is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-14-2022, 08:45 AM   #36
lovemylegacy
Pope & Young

Hunt In: SETx,La,Il,Ks,Mo

Absolutely amazing. How does one not believe there is a GOD. So amazing.
lovemylegacy is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-14-2022, 09:06 AM   #37
Kevin
Pope & Young

Quote:
I’m glad you pointed it out. It’s funny how everyone doesn’t trust the government, or media but sure believe what the media and government try to tell you.

Wait you really believe the earth is flat?
Old 07-14-2022, 09:07 AM   #38
LWC
Ten Point

Quote:

I definitely don't trust the gov or media. Not sure they had a lot of influence on folks like Aristotle who were the first to discover that the earth was round. I have an open mind but the things I've seen about flat earth have not been believable...at least not in my feeble mind. I'd be glad to review it if you want to post some of your most compelling evidence.
LWC is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-14-2022, 09:11 AM   #39
RiverRat1
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
I learned from a couple guys in PACE that you must prove it's round. No pictures, testimonies, or logic. Absolute proof. Proven in a court of law, no a higher court.

And yes, any and all proof will be discredited as non-proof
Old 07-14-2022, 09:21 AM   #40
MasonCo.
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin View Post

Wait you really believe the earth is a globe? Have you seen it with your own eyes?

Old 07-14-2022, 10:14 AM   #41
AZ&F'sDaddy
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.DaWoods View Post
I agree that Jesus is the only way to salvation for us on earth. However, I am going to have to politely disagree that the Bible doesnt open up possibilities of life outside of our planet. However, that life would be suject to Gods authority in my opinion. Look at the following:

For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. Col 1:16

Genius 1 and John 1 explain God is in control of all things.

We are also taught in Romans 11, 1 Cor 2, and from God's response to Job, that we will not understand His ways.

The language used in the book of Revelation discribes a lot of creatures and scenarios that seem beyond our realm.

Even the spirt world alone, is housed somewhere, not sure that is heaven as some spirits are evil.

I personally dont believe in aliens, but I just can not be on board with putting limits placed on Gods power or ability by saying...."it's not in the Bible." We are humans and dont get to understand everything, plus not everything was recorded. Faith is dependent on trusting Gods promises and through Jesus blood.

God is good. And limitless in his power, IMO.
What I said was that the Bible doesn't read like there are other, physical, embodied species somewhere out there in the universe with whom God has a relationship. The Bible reads like the only life God has is the life that he has with Earth-bound Humans. Nothing in what I said indicated that I believe there are limits to God's power or ability. I simply said that the Bible doesn't read like there are other, non-human, ensouled (I created a new word there) creatures for whom God is working out salvation. As the Bible reads, the only life God has is the life that he has with Humans. (Contrast that with, say, Allah, who, apparently does have a life - or lives - with other creatures in other dimensions). I, too, believe that God is omnipotent; even though there isn't a verse that says that.
If there are other embodied, ensouled creatures in the universe (that God would have been the creator of), and if they are free-willed, and if His end-goal for them is everlasting, glorious Life, then He would have to deal with the issue of Sin for them, just as with us. The only way for Him to do that would be to go to those creatures as one of them - "in the likeness of sinful (Martian) flesh" - living and dying as one of them; and then being resurrected and embodied as one of them, everlastingly living with them as that embodied, glorified Martian (or whatever). That is how it is being worked out for us Humans. It would have to be the same for the Martians. That scenario creates all sorts of problems. For example, what would be done with "...that he gave his only begotten Son..."? The Jesus being spoken of in Colossians 1 is the once-dead, now-resurrected, glorified, embodied, Human Jesus: God's only Biblically-recorded plan from before He created anything.

It's true that we don't understand all of God's ways. But it's not true that we don't understand any of His ways. He has explained some of His ways to us. The Book of Revelation was written to First Century Believers with the intended purpose of their understanding. So whatever the visions of Revelation are about, God's (and John's) assumption was that those First Century Believers would understand them. (I'm happy to talk about Revelation. But that's a whole other topic.)

I think that Earth is the "Visited Planet" and no other. (Google The Visited Planet by JB Phillips) Pursue me further if you wish.
Old 07-14-2022, 10:22 AM   #42
MooseontheLoose
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonHunter94 View Post
I laughed way harder at this than I should have
MooseontheLoose is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-14-2022, 10:26 AM   #43
SETXbowhunter22
Four Point

Hunt In: Doss Tx/Anywhere public

Now how in the world (or not the world i guess?) are they taking photos billions of lightyears away but my game camera is blurry when deer walks past at a brisk pace?
SETXbowhunter22 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-14-2022, 10:32 AM   #44
Chew
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Leon County

Name:  stars.jpg
Views: 1535
Size:  50.6 KB
Chew is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-14-2022, 11:06 AM   #45
Hoggslayer
Pope & Young

Quote:

I was only joking about the fake moon landing.

I'm not believing things because my government tells me so.

I have seen with my own eyes other planets that are round. I can observe them in a telescope rotate about their axis. Why would I think our rock is any different then those?
Old 07-14-2022, 11:25 AM   #46
6.5 shooter
Ten Point

Hunt In: Montell, Hondo, Laredo

Quote:
You don’t have image privilege……but for a few million you can
This is the difference between a $19 camera…lol
6.5 shooter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-14-2022, 11:32 AM   #47
Man
Pope & Young

Quote:
Wait you really believe the earth is a globe? Have you seen it with your own eyes?

Holy crap are you really a flat earther? I didn't think we had any of those on TBH.
Attached Images

Old 07-14-2022, 11:51 AM   #48
muzzlebrake
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Sterling County

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man View Post
She may not be as pretty as you think. Might even identify as something else.
muzzlebrake is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-14-2022, 11:58 AM   #49
Dale Moser
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Young Cty

Quote:

Wait, this is for real?

I really want to hear more of this flat earth theory!!!

Dale Moser is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-14-2022, 12:02 PM   #50
CEO
Pope & Young

Hunt In: TX, MO, CO

Everyone owes it to themselves to binge some flat earth videos on YouTube. You can spend days on the subject. Just be sure to watch a 5 minute video debunking the whole thing when you're done.
CEO is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top