Who carries a shotgun in their truck?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who carries a shotgun in their truck?

Who carries a shotgun in their truck all the time? How do you secure it?

Only when I'm in South Dakota and it just lays between the seat and center console.
    Mainly for ground pounding ditch chickens LOL

Comment

would love to but I need the room. Guess the 9mm will have to do.

Comment

I have a storage box under the back seat (homemade, kinda trashy ). It has a "rack" of sorts.

Comment

Originally posted by Ouch View Post
          I have a storage box under the back seat (homemade, kinda trashy ). It has a "rack" of sorts.
          X2

Comment

Yes, it lays in the passenger seat. If I go in anywhere I throw a hoodie or a coat over it so it's not noticeable at first glance. Nobody has a reason to break into my vehicle otherwise. It doesn't necessarily scream "wealthy." Doesn't take someone long to realize there's probably nothing worth stealing in it.

Comment

Bought this yesterday from Bud's and thinking of keeping it in the truck, but need some kind of quick release lock system. The ones I'm looking at cost more then the gun.lol

Comment

I don't carry a shotgun, but I do carry a long gun. My pistol serves one purpose....to give me a fighting chance to get to a rifle.

Comment

I have mine in a military shotgun case under the back seat. I can pull it from the side door pretty fast. I hope the day I have to resort to that never comes.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                    I don't carry a shotgun, but I do carry a long gun. My pistol serves one purpose....to give me a fighting chance to get to a rifle.

Always have a plan, solid bro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

No not sure why, more difficult to get in emergency or driving. And it probably last about a week maybe before truck is broken into and stolen.

Comment

I do, a cheap pump with rifle type sights. It just lays in the storage tray that’s under the back seat of an F250. I don’t care if it gets scratched or dinged. If it gets stolen, tough luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                          I do, a cheap pump with rifle type sights. It just lays in the storage tray that’s under the back seat of an F250. I don’t care if it gets scratched or dinged. If it gets stolen, tough luck.
                          Probably end up doing this. It's only $170 shotgun.

Comment

Keep one in my car. Behind my seat

Comment

Originally posted by hoythunter02 View Post
                              Always have a plan, solid bro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              He took that from Clint Smith [emoji28]

I made one that attaches to my console frame of the work truck. It stands up between the seats

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X