Feeder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feeder

Anyone here use a Wildgame Innovations Heavy Metal Feeder? If so, do you like them, what are some pros/cons?

Thanks in advance.

From reviews from TBH'ers on this sight, I would not buy anything with Wildgame's name on it.

Comment

I have one for sale if you decide you want one. They're fair-to-good. Hold up fine and don't leak. I like my boss buck feeder I replaced it with more but it comes with a much higher price. My only complaint is the laborious timer that requires setting each day of the week separately. A pain, but once set it seems to work.

Comment

Take the timer\motor and throw away. The drum is ok and pre drilled. Just go with another brand motor/timer. I put a game winner 6v with digital timer on mine works great.

Comment

Not looking to purchase right away, I am needing to build a feeder pen first. Just trying to decide what I want before it comes time to purchase.

Comment

Your way better off buying a 55 gal drum on Craigslist and making one yourself....might cost you 125 bucks total

Comment

You will not find many favorable things to be said here about Wildgames products. Never having owned any of their products (thanks goodness), it seems they are sub par.

Comment

I have used moultrie timers/motors in the past and liked them, I may do that. Thanks

Comment

Should be a food grade barrell

Comment

Originally posted by NewBallCoach View Post
                    I have used moultrie timers/motors in the past and liked them, I may do that. Thanks
                    I don't know what your budget is but "The Timer" is the best on the market. IMO

Comment

Junk

Comment

Trash and their show too.

Comment

have had 3 and that was 3 tooooo many... no more, and the timers are good for is to throw in the trash, I went through 3 of their supposed A line timers in 2 months.. took all their junk off and went w/ Ontime and Moultre

Comment

Got a bargain basement feeder in the classifieds---no lid but 30 gal barrel w/legs for $50. Pick up in Seguin.

Comment

Working...
                            X