Paxlovid or Ivermectin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
    I would just go to TSC before I spent the money on a script.
    Just finished round 3 with covid, and I used ivermectin same as both times before with 0 issues or covid complications.
    Currently 2 of my office staff have it, and are using iver.
    My dad caught covid at a funeral last weekend(?), and he was on iver all last week, doing much better now, 0 issues or covid complications.
    Bunch of horses!

I bet someone is twitching right now trying to not post on this thread.

Comment

Despite official reports, I believe ivermectin +zinc+vitamin C has worked for me 3 times now. Much to my disagreement my wife was vaccinated then got a booster. She’s had vivid three times since this all started. At the worst, I’ve had 2 days of slight sore throat.

At the earliest sign of anyone in the house being sick I started my ivermectin regime and so far so good.

Or maybe I’m just built different and one of the people that doesn’t show symptoms. I can also say I don’t believe I’ve had a single negative effect from the ivermectin.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Saggy View Post
        Was recently discussing this with my wife’s doctor about a med we have that requires refrigeration. Doctor made a comment about not refrigerating meds that weren’t made for it, said it can ruin effectiveness of the med?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        I bet your wife had liquid form.

The simple answer is yes. In general, freezing a medication will slow down the deterioration process. There are a few caveats, however: 1) The product should be in pill or capsule form, and is not a liquid or topical product; 2) the freezer is kept at a consistent temperature (not a frost-free freezer which fluctuates); and 3) the medications must be kept completely dry and free of any moisture.

Find a new doctor.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Saggy View Post
          Was recently discussing this with my wife’s doctor about a med we have that requires refrigeration. Doctor made a comment about not refrigerating meds that weren’t made for it, said it can ruin effectiveness of the med?

I guess different compounds act differently under that condition. Stands true with everything else in this world.

Comment

Why would we need a new doctor?

Comment

Paxlovid or Ivermectin

My friends and family have been mixed on going the vitamin/iver method and doing the govt recommended route. It’s anecdotal but the iver/vitamin group has fared much better. Less cases and cases less severe. I dont need a medical study as proof. I have two eyes and it will always be iver/vitamins for me and mine. Many from the CDC protocol group have come around and enjoyed doing so. I have a GIANT bottle of ivermectin so never minded sharing when a vaxed friend or family member caught covid and asked to try. To each their own. It mutates like the flu so expect to get it a couple times a year. Thanks USA and CCP government for adding another respiratory virus to the list. Idiots.

Comment

D3,Zinc,Vitamin C
                Curiten
                It helps having O negative blood type.
                Fight like the 3rd monkey getting on the Arc and it's starting to rain!
                Never will take the Death Jab!

Comment

Originally posted by ArrowHead View Post
                  D3,Zinc,Vitamin C
                  Curiten
                  It helps having O negative blood type.
                  Fight like the 3rd monkey getting on the Arc and it's starting to rain!
                  Never will take the Death Jab!
                  Word

Comment

Do not EVER take Paxlovid. It is poison.

Comment

Working...
                    X