Comment

Typical weather forecast. Floods etc. Now maybe a shower

Comment

1/2 inch in Matagorda today

Comment

Originally posted by Duckologist View Post
          To be fair, we'd rather yall have it

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
          Well then lick a stamp and send it brother.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
            Well then lick a stamp and send it brother.
            Wish I could my man

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Maybe we could get Beto to head up to the central part of the state and just open his mouth?

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
                Maybe we could get Beto to head up to the central part of the state and just open his mouth?
                The Dems have actually asked him to keep his mouth closed do to global warming!!

Comment

Something brewing off Mexico. Looks like Corpus could see a bunch of rain.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
                    Something brewing off Mexico. Looks like Corpus could see a bunch of rain.

https://cdn.star.nesdis.noaa.gov/GOE...-1000x1000.gif
                    I need that to run right up the border 🙏🏼

Comment

me n u both Corey!!

Comment

We need a Pacifico hurricane to sweep across Mexico west to east
                        These gulf hurricanes hook East most of the time

Comment

This year has been different... First the heat started in late May/early June which is much earlier than normal and as far as I remember we always got rain a few days before the 4th, but nothing this year....
                          Hey, if this will cause a bunch of California, Colorado, NewYork, etc. newcomers to go back I'll tolerate a few more years like this.....

Comment

Wednesday had .15" in Menard. Yesterday, .1" in town and .7" on the river 9 miles west of town.
                            Had 3.5" to 4.5" on the ranch at Devine. Rains have been really spotty, need a good general, soaking rain across Texas and the Southwest.
                            Adios,
                            Gary

Comment

I'm sitting here in Ingleside at work looks like rain, smells like rain but haven't seen a drop all day hopefully it finds us

Maybe some TBH meteorologist will have some more insight (I trust some of them more than the local news)

Comment

Originally posted by ATI View Post
                                This year has been different... First the heat started in late May/early June which is much earlier than normal and as far as I remember we always got rain a few days before the 4th, but nothing this year....
                                Hey, if this will cause a bunch of California, Colorado, NewYork, etc. newcomers to go back I'll tolerate a few more years like this.....
                                Amen. This isn't a heatwave, it's a cleansing.

Comment

Working...
                                X