No announcement yet.

Small Property Lease Cost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love all the super low ballers here. Zero chance it's only worth $10 per acre if it's as described. $500 would be a steal and leased in 2 seconds.

He could easily get $3,000 in the blink of an eye if it has 140" bucks on camera.

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
      For an area with 140-150” deer??? Most hill county places couldn’t grow a 125” 10 pt and people pay $3-5k yearly for those
      I live right up the road. Believe me there are not 150” bucks behind every tree. I’ve seen 1 in the last 5 years. It’s hard hunting here. A 115 to 120 is the norm not because we can’t grow them but the age structure is down. Still lots of people shooting young deer.

Comment

Originally posted by sharkhunter View Post
        That would really surprise me in that area. But your probably right.
        Why would that surprise you serious question.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Josh you know what is around you and if has big deer like you say i would think 1500 to 2000 would be fair. And hav3him throw in the other 25 for that

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
            Why would that surprise you serious question.

Most MLD leases in the area are $2500 to 3000 per gun with 200 to 250 acres allotted per hunter. 50 acres of unmanaged property for that same money is crazy to me but based on the response on this post I guess it’s the norm now. I need to get with the times I guess lol !
            Last edited by sharkhunter; 07-10-2022, 03:22 PM.

Comment

I am paying $20 acre for a similar situation. Land owner set the price and has gone up once (last year to this price). Convenience is worth a lot to me...I think probably you as well. I leased it for 3 years while we lived in Canada to keep it in the family , when the fact was we only had access to it for 2-3 weeks each year.
              Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

Comment

$12 to $15 an acre

Comment

I would easily pay 2k maybe more for my son and I if it was that convenient

Comment

Most MLD leases in the area are $2500 to 3000 per gun with 200 to 250 acres allowed per hunter. 50 acres of unmanned property for that same money if crazy to me but based on the response on this post I guess it’s the norm now.
                    There are some really great deer around there

Comment

Most MLD leases in the area are $2500 to 3000 per gun with 200 to 250 acres allotted per hunter. 50 acres of unmanaged property for that same money is crazy to me but based on the response on this post I guess it’s the norm now. I need to get with the times I guess lol !
                      Being on a place by yourself is worth a lot of money IMO.

Originally posted by cbd10pt View Post
                      I would easily pay 2k maybe more for my son and I if it was that convenient
                      Several on this thread (right off the bat) have said they'd pay $40 per acre or more.

So I'd assume it's "worth" at least that much. But I'd still bet the owner could get more. For one hunter $3k or 2 hunters at 2k each.

Sounds high but I think we all know people would pay it.

Comment

I’d offer $2500.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                          Ifyou do get it keep your human footprint to a minimum. Deer may be bedding on your small acreage. You don't want to educate them to leave every time your truck pulls up. Camel cameras and large capacity feeders are a good way to stay out of the woods.
                          If the place is holding camels, it's worth a lot more in my opinion. It's hard to find a good East Texas lease with camels. There are some elephants over near Centerville, but camels are pretty scarce. Hunting Tip for camels: Don't hunt water holes, because they don't have to drink that often.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                            If the place is holding camels, it's worth a lot more in my opinion. It's hard to find a good East Texas lease with camels. There are some elephants over near Centerville, but camels are pretty scarce. Hunting Tip for camels: Don't hunt water holes, because they don't have to drink that often.
                            LMAO! Curt u a doozy!

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                              Hahahahaa!! Hilarious.

Could be a Pope and Muhammad class camel in there though. That’s worth big money.

Comment

Nothing local to this area is worth more than 1 dollar an acre. That’s 52 dollars so if he wants any more than that just text me his name and number and location and I’ll line that sucker out fo sho.

All joking aside Josh I’d offer 1000.00 and let that be the negotiating bench mark. That’s 20ish an acre but as mentioned some people getting crazy insane money for small tracts. The gas you save and time you can actually spend on the stand because of location holds great value for me. Let me know if I can help in any way my brother.
                                Last edited by Gumbo Man; 07-10-2022, 04:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X