Good Guy......buckerup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Guy......buckerup

Buckerup posted some brass for sale on here some time back, I told him that I would take it and we were trying to get together and I had an unexpected family emergency come up. I called him and told him what had happened and told him I did not know what was going to happen in the near term and that he could move on to the next buyer if he wanted. He said no problem, deal with what you have on your plate and reach out afterward, the brass is yours.

That was February. Long story short, I was pretty tied up until the middle of May. After a few weeks of trying to catch up with work and life, I logged on here for the first time in a long time last week. I had a private message from buckerup and called him and I drove over and met him yesterday and got the brass.

He said back in February to take care of things and get with him when it was done. He did not have to do that. He is a man of his word and was a pleasure to sit and talk with for a bit.

Thanks Buckerup and good luck with the Xbow this upcoming season. Hope you stick a big one!

This place is full of good people. Proud to be a member.

Comment

I will throw another quick thumbs up to Buckerup. Definitely good people!

Comment

He is a good man. Met him a few years on another hunting site then bought a gun from him this year. There are some good people on this site.

Comment

good stuff!

Comment

C'mon guys, don't give him the big head!!! LOL!!

J/K He is a stand up guy!!!

Comment

Love the positive feedback post. Seems we mostly see negative... thanks for the post and good on you Buckerup!

Comment

Now y’all have gone and done it. Went to put my hat on before going outside and the dang thing want fit. Well maybe I can look in the classifieds and buy a bigger one from one of the great folks on TBH. Seriously, thanks for all the kind words.

Comment

For every bad transaction there are dozens of good ones. Good on both of you for following through on your commitments !

Comment

Here’s another thumbs up for Buckerup.
                    Heck of a good guy.

Comment

I bought some ammonfrom him a few years ago. Great transaction

Comment

Looks like i was not the only one to think so.

Thanks again buckerup!

Comment

He is for sure one of the goodins!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                          X