No announcement yet.

Colorado draw results 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just received the email, Congratulations, You were successful in drawing your 1st Choice Elk Antlrd 1st Rifle. Time to start exercising.

Comment

Early archery Mule deer for me

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
        Early archery Mule deer for me

Congrats!! I’m chasing a unit for early archery that’s a point ahead of me. I’m hoping that by the time I catch it they move the season back to how it was 3 years ago.

Comment

Wife got her elk archery.

Comment

Card Got hit and Tag is in the account!!!

Comment

None of us drew deer or elk lic. this year.

Comment

Saw it on my account first, then got the email “ 1st Choice Elk Antlrd 1st Rifle“.
                Let’s goooooooo!

Comment

Last trip was 2019, got bear and muley.....time to seal the deal on elk!
                  Last edited by louieagarcia; 06-03-2022, 06:44 PM.

Comment

Colorado draw results 2022

1st choice 1st rifle either sex drawn. Card got hit last night and got the email today at about 330
                    This will be my first trip for elk super pumped about it. Been working out since November 1 in hopes of getting drawn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

1st choice archery bull drawn for me! Did an otc hunt last September and itching to get back into the mountains.

Comment

My brother and I drew the either sex archery tag we applied for as a second choice. PP for first. It may get turned back in, but will be closer to the 30 day deadline if so.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Successful!

Comment

Congrats folks!

CO put out an updated drought map and some areas are looking good, some pretty bleak but good moisture this summer via the monsoons could really help before fall.
                            Steamboat area is out of drought for now, big snows this spring and into May.
                            Attached Files

Comment

They don’t send you guys an email saying you were successful or not ? I always get an email before my credit card shows any thing. Iam a local, but would think it’s the same, apparently not.

Comment

They don’t send you guys an email saying you were successful or not ? I always get an email before my credit card shows any thing. Iam a local, but would think it’s the same, apparently not.

Comment

Working...
                                X