No announcement yet.

The Derby 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mattress Mack bet 1.5 million on Epicenter to win. WOW! Wish I had that type of money.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
      Mattress Mack bet 1.5 million on Epicenter to win. WOW! Wish I had that type of money.
      If he'd put his money on this horse, he could get out of the mattress business.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
        Ain’t that the truth! That jockey road that winner.

Comment

I’ll tell you what stinks. That fellow from Kentucky on the trophy stand totally ignored that winning Venezuelan jockey. No recognition at all. Shameful

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
            I’m gonna be a homer and take the 5 and 9 horses. Both jockeys are from Lafayette. Don’t think they’ll win but would love to see another local Derby winner to go along with Calvin Borel and Kent Desormeaux.
            I used to see Calvin all the time! Walked horses at Louisiana downs as a kid! I made more betting on them than I did hot walking em!

Comment

Man! I told my wife today, "if I knew a bookie and had an extra $50 I'd put it on a long shot"

Daaaang.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingfisher789 View Post
                I’ll tell you what stinks. That fellow from Kentucky on the trophy stand totally ignored that winning Venezuelan jockey. No recognition at all. Shameful
                that jockey rode him like a sports car! i've never seen a horse make that many moves and win!

Comment

Originally posted by rebelbow View Post
                  that jockey rode him like a sports car! i've never seen a horse make that many moves and win!
                  The jockey was awesome but the horse had a lot of gas left even at the end. He must have been a very well kept secret.

Comment

That was cool stuff!

Comment

Working...
                    X