I’m wanting an Ebike…

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m wanting an Ebike…

Have done a search here already so no need to tell me to do a search. Been looking at them and I like the idea of one. Will stay with a 750 watt motor so I can use in places allowed. And will be for off-road trails and dirt roads , getting to stands on the lease. My budget will be $3000 or less , the Sonders and Bee-Cool bikes look to be ok. What say you TBH ?????

I want one too!
    Following.

Comment

Tagged - I’ve been researching.

Most of what I see, you can find a. Decent unit for under $2k

Lots of reviews on you tube

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Keep in mind - if using for western hunting some states limit the speed limit and electric power basically pushing it over the designated limits of why constitutes a bike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Quietkat is having a closeout sale on 2021 models...save $1000

Comment

Following along

Comment

Really want one but me and wife just keep waiting them out. Seems like every year we wait the price on electric bikes overall inches down ~$300-$400 as technology and mass production increases. Good luck on your purchase OP.

Comment

M2S All Terrain HT (not ultra) are under 2k.
                I have two, and very satisfied.

Comment

Ive been looking at them for a month. The Bee Cool seems to be the best hunting bike at the lowest price.

Comment

Yes sir I’m really liking the BeCool bike from what I’ve seen..

Comment

Which ever bike you decide to get, make sure you get a mid drive motor.

Comment

Why not check with our sponsor?

Getting to your hunting positions without being noticed is a huge challenge. Our hunting e-bikes take care of this challenge - and more. Collections here.

Comment

First time I saw a guy using one of those, I was so confused. He had a little trailer hooked up with all his gear(climbing stand, corn etc) and he past me going up hill with his feet dragging the ground(not on the pedals). I was walking downhill, he was gong uphill. I thought it was just a regular bike. I was like how is that possible. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post

His budget is $3,000 max.

The sponsor sells higher end bikes.

Comment

What he said , also seems I can get more features and range with the no name ( cheaper bikes ). Really leaning to the BeCool bikes everything I’ve seen so far I’m liking about these..

Comment

Working...
                              X