Recommendations: All inclusive trip for a group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recommendations: All inclusive trip for a group

Beginning to plan a trip for a friend group of 5-6 couples for 2024.

We are not set on any one place, but would like an all inclusive resort type place.

Anyone been on a group trip to a place that you loved?

Mexico? Caribbean? Costa Rica? Stateside Mountain trip?

Been all over the Caribbean and this year we went to the Dominican Republic. La romana NOT punta Cana. Blows Mexico away…. And I love Mexico

Comment

Not a group trip but went to a Sandals resort in Jamaica this summer. Would go again. I think it was about $500-600 a night not including airfare. Could be wrong on that as I didn’t book it. There were cheaper and more expensive options for the rooms but mostly more expensive.

I’m sure if you booked far enough in advance then you wouldn’t have any problem finding a resort for that many couples.

We booked Jamaica because it had the easiest covid rules at the time. From what we heard before and during our time there, it’s best to stay on the resort and not venture off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We went to Isla Mujeres and couple of months ago and stayed at Privilege Aluxes. It’s adults only and we will be going back again. It is right by all of the night life, too (less than 100 yds to Hildalgo street, where everything is going on at night).

Comment

We went to Costa Rica in July, and stayed at Secrets Papagayo. There were several groups there and it seemed to be well equipped for that sort of trip.

And I highly recommend CR and Secrets. Both were amazing

Comment

Hard to beat isla mujeres. You don’t have to all-inclusive either on the island. Plenty of rentals.

Comment

El Dorado Royale in Playa Del Carmen / Cancun.

Adults only resort with delicious food when I was there a few years ago. I’ve been to a few in the area and El Dorado blows them away with the quality of food.

Comment

Slayr- Isla doesn’t have “night life”. Isla is not a place for someone looking for night life scene. I love Isla and the fact it is about closed by midnight. If your looking to relax Isla is too choice- Night life type activities not so much

Comment

Wasn't in a group but we did stay at Excellence Riviera Resort outside Cancun in Puerto Morales. Would definitely go again. Food was very good, only had one bad meal and that was beachside lunch. Drinks were good. Nighttime offerings at the resort were fun. I really enjoyed the place and definitely plan on going back.
                  Simple 20 minute drive from the airport.
                  All inclusive resort with transportation to and from the airport was around $1100 a head. 5 Night stay.

Comment

Paradisus Playa Del Carmen on the adults only side. It's the best place I've been in the last ten years but I'm leaving for St. Marteen tomorrow so that may change.

If you go to Paradisus get the "royal service" for the concierge, it's worth the extra 100 bucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
                      Been all over the Caribbean and this year we went to the Dominican Republic. La romana NOT punta Cana. Blows Mexico away…. And I love Mexico
                      where did you stay at there

Comment

LeBlanc Cancun or Cabo, both are as good as it gets. Adult only

Comment

Wife and I always have a good time in Cabo

Comment

Cabo. Went this year and last year, and will be going back ASAP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                            X