Comment

As always, well done.

Comment

Good job! Keep banging on em!!!

Comment

Mornin To All!
          Day 6!

Bout to roll Again!
          Like a kid in a candy store with these teal. Can't get enough!

Comment

Good luck this morning.

Comment

Good luck! Enjoy following this every year. Are you hunting private lease or public?

Comment

Originally posted by BowTech2010 View Post
                Good luck! Enjoy following this every year. Are you hunting private lease or public?
                Private right now. If no birds here I hunt public. 90% of my duck hunting is on public though.

Comment

Did you break out the red rider this AM since the single shot 410 was too easy? Or just going with a hand thrown rock ?

Looking forward to the report.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

LOL on Red Ryder!!

Another great day on the Garwood prairie! 70 degrees & nice cool wind. A recipe for a great morning.
                    Birds were in thin supply today. don't know if the steady NE wind moved them or what. Didn't even see many in the air. Luckily what was around worked perfectly. Another 410 day ,but with 2 shots today. LOL! There were several big groups of hunters well south of me pounding steady. Hopefully a few more move in for the family this weekend. One thing I have noticed is almost all the birds I have killed have no rice in their craw and only a few rolling in fat like they get after being here a while. Lots of skinny birds, which I have heard means they are new birds.

Mornin comin on!

A Happy pup!!

Comment

We have seen the same thing on the skinny birds. Winnie and Anahuac are doing pretty good. Opener was the slowest.

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
                      LOL on Red Ryder!!

Another great day on the Garwood prairie! 70 degrees & nice cool wind. A recipe for a great morning.
                      Birds were in thin supply today. don't know if the steady NE wind moved them or what. Didn't even see many in the air. Luckily what was around worked perfectly. Another 410 day ,but with 2 shots today. LOL! There were several big groups of hunters well south of me pounding steady. Hopefully a few more move in for the family this weekend. One thing I have noticed is almost all the birds I have killed have no rice in their craw and only a few rolling in fat like they get after being here a while. Lots of skinny birds, which I have heard means they are new birds.

Mornin comin on!

A Happy pup!!

Comment

Good Mornin!
                        Day 7 !
                        Got an invite to a Friend's place near Speaks. Will be looking at different country today!
                        Good Luck to Everyone this Weekend!!

Comment

Good luck and stay safe.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas452 View Post
                            Good luck and stay safe.
                            Thanks! You too!
                            Have a great weekend!

Comment

Get em, David! Looks like it’s been a good one so far.

Comment

Looking forward to the report!

The fish are biting and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

Working...
                                X