No announcement yet.

Snipped

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Absolutely terrible experience. Had my knee scoped on Monday and the Snip on Friday.

NO COMPARISON between the 2 procedures. Knee was a piece of cake compared to the snip.

Terribly sore for days.

Comment

Originally posted by CTR0022 View Post
      Yall that have been snipped, any issues?

I was snipped 2 years ago. And every 3-4 months my nuts get tender and hurt for 3-5 days, then all back to normal. Not bad enough to go to the doctor, but just kinda odd that this never happened before getting snipped and is now happening every few months.

Anyone else have any issues?
      25 years ago. Wife bought me a six pack (doctors orders) and kept an ice bag on my lap for a day. No issues. Flash forward and treated last year for prostate cancer. Some say there might be a link. I don't know. But, I know I had no issues with the snip.

Comment

I got mine done 3 years ago and had no issues. I did have a indescribable feeling (not pain) for a couple weeks but has went away. My whole procedure was probably 20 minutes from dropping my drawers to putting them back on and going home. When I was finished and came to the waiting room, my wife thought I chickened out and wasn’t going to go through with it. Sack of pees and a Yellowstone marathon and I was on my way.

Comment

Interesting information related to this on Mayo Clinic website (MayoClinic.org). Search “post-vasectomy pain syndrome.”

Comment

That's nuts!

Comment

Got mine maybe 2 years ago, no pain like you're describing.

Comment

Originally posted by Swampa View Post
                I’m on your side. The area he cut me stays tender. It’s been 3-4 weeks. I think I should be over that. I’ve got buddies that say they were back at work the next day. I was too sore to walk for 2+ days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Yep. I was in pain for a month. I literally couldnt walk normally for a month. I just figured the bigger they are, the longer it hurts.....

Comment

Ask you wife to help you do a self exam. Gentle slow massage works every time. Then go see your doctor for second opinion.

Comment

Good Grief. Hands down the nuttiest thread in a while. Rip fertile nuts Rip.

Comment

I don’t know, but I’ll ask my little buddy…..
                      Attached Files

Comment

Got mine 4 years ago. Took about a year to recover. I occasionally get slight swelling and tenderness in the left testicle. Went and got a ton of tests done and they can't determine what is wrong. I have found that it gets worse if I get dehydrated. Staying well hydrated seems to prevent the issue.

Comment

Had mine 6 years ago this month. Mine do the same thing 2-3 times a year. I went back to my urologist to make sure nothing was wrong and he told me it that it’s pretty common to experience it and not worry about it.

Comment

Man, y'all make me glad we reconsidered. Had everything scheduled and and were presented with some info that caused us to cancel. Wife got tied instead.

How's that for keeping one's Man Card?

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                              That's your nuts telling you to tell the wife it's time for a massage.

Listen to your nuts

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Dang it Shane!!!

Comment

Had it done in 2002. No problems.

Comment

Working...
                                X