No announcement yet.

Unbelievable - School Gender Selection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mental Health is a huge problem that we not only have no idea how to address but we are scared to address because we might offend someone so it first became tolerable and has now become the norm.

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
      You ask some great questions and you are right. Why don't the parents get more involved? I dunno but they should. At my district we had parents very involved and stupid stuff like this doesn't happen there. The district is conservative, unlike bigger towns and cities. I'm glad you are getting more involved.

If the teachers refuse to teach this **** then it wouldn’t matter who set the curriculum

Kinda like gun confiscation, if no cops enforce it then it could never happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
        Get involved. Attend school board meetings. RUN for your local school board. That’s where the radical left started decades ago. We are way behind. Sadly, pulling your kids is not the 30,000’ view solution, although I understand it. We did so last year. My point is, the education system will just continue to indoctrinate the masses, which negatively effects us all. And FAST!
        Then the 30,000 ft view should be to defund it. No more property taxes used for public education.

Comment

I use to think every kid should go to public schools. Level playing field and let the cream rise to the top. No private schools no homeschooling.

In the last 5ish years my views have changed into we may be homeschooling if this keeps going south. Or paying to send him to one of the smaller town public schools.

Comment

About to be a first time father. I watched one episode of euphoria and if that is what it’s like in public school today, she will be homeschooled with her cousins. My sister in law is part of a co-op where different moms teach all the kids different subjects on certain days. Her going to public school has been a major thought of mine and she is still two months away from being born lol. Hopefully I’m a good dad and make the right decision when the time comes.

Comment

Originally posted by centex_aggie View Post
              Then the 30,000 ft view should be to defund it. No more property taxes used for public education.
              Yep, that's the best solution, alrighty.

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
                If the teachers refuse to teach this **** then it wouldn’t matter who set the curriculum

Kinda like gun confiscation, if no cops enforce it then it could never happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                Sure.........teachers don't have to listen to their boss just like you don't have to listen to your boss. If you don't like whats going on, then get off you butt and do something about it. SMH.

Comment

Originally posted by HogHunter34 View Post
                  Wylie ISD

My sister in law informed my wife that Lovejoy is incorporating some kind of curriculum on character skills/development that involves crap around gender, trans acceptance….tolerance to anything goes these days

It’s infiltrating our schools & kids lives at a sickening pace
                  I didn't see any gender options except male and female when I just registered my son at Wylie.

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy D View Post
                    We need school choice vouchers to pass in Texas. If Abbott has a set of balls, he will get it done.
                    100% agree. the isd's get to do whatever they want with the money they steal from us at the point of a gun. with parents in control of the funding we wouldn't get that liberal unreality BS shoved down our throats.

I will be a dad this november and i will be attending schoolboard meetings and raising hell over this stuff until either it's removed or we get school choice. and when we get school choice i will actively participate in the education if need be.

Comment

Originally posted by HogHunter34 View Post
                      She recently did online enrollment for her incoming 1st graders & when she got to the gender selection there were 40 different options including even animal selection options...The sad part is some children last year wore fake ears & tails identifying as an animal
                      My joke / argument about gender dysphoria used to be insisting that I'm a tiger...and demanding my own exhibit at the zoo stocked with all the steak I want to eat.

Hard to believe that something I assumed to be so absurd is coming true!

Comment

My 2 youngest grands, will be 5 next month, have been in a Christian school here in Angleton for 2 yrs now. Great school and daughter & her hubby swear they will never go public. I applaud their decision as they frequently come home talking about the Bible stuff they learned today.
                        Glad I didn't have to deal with this $#!t with my own kids.

Comment

Originally posted by 67olds442 View Post
                          I didn't see any gender options except male and female when I just registered my son at Wylie.
                          Same here. I haven't seen a problem with the schools here leaning left any more than they all do these days.

Getting involved and teaching your kids right and wrong is only way to help them navigate through all the BS in the world. Hiding them from everything does them no justice.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrail18 View Post
                            Same here. I haven't seen a problem with the schools here leaning left any more than they all do these days.

Getting involved and teaching your kids right and wrong is only way to help them navigate through all the BS in the world. Hiding them from everything does them no justice.
                            This was an elementary campus not sure which one. Teacher enrolled her class electronically. I’ll double check it’s that district. Wouldn’t think it would be at certain campuses

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy D View Post
                              We need school choice vouchers to pass in Texas. If Abbott has a set of balls, he will get it done.
                              ? We choose which district we send our kids to in Brown County.

Comment

Originally posted by kyle1974 View Post
                                if I had my kids in that school, I'd send them in to be labeled as a chocolate lab.

anytime they pee on anything, or chew something up, I'd just shrug my shoulders and demand special accommodations.
                                This is correct. I know it is a little different but I did something similar last school year.

When my district decided to go against Abbott's EO regarding masks we had it out. They had my 8th grader call me from his cell phone while in the principal's office because he wouldn't wear a mask (that I told him he didn't have to wear and I expected him to stick by his decision and stand up to them). I made sure he was on speaker phone and told my son and the principal if this was the precedent the school wanted to set that he didn't have to follow ANY rules while on school grounds. I told him he was free to treat the teachers however he wanted, throw trash on the floor, pee on the floor, etc. In short, if the school was going to ignore the laws set forth by the governor then my son was free to ignore ANY rule the school set. It was comical how fast the principal back tracked and started making excuses. My son didn't wear a mask all year. Fire needs to be fought with fire.

Comment

Working...
                                X