TPWD Big Time Hunt Winnners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TPWD Big Time Hunt Winnners

I haven't seen anything posted on here yet. I was wondering if anyone was lucky enough to be drawn for any of the big time hunts? They should have been drawing and notifying people this week

I've been waiting aswell. From what I read it can take up to 2 weeks after the deadline to notify winners.

Comment

I've been donating $200 since it started........maybe 2020 will have a bright light going into 2021!

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
        I've been donating $200 since it started........maybe 2020 will have a bright light going into 2021!
        I always selected 4 hunts, but this year I up it to 5 because the "Cast & Blast" sounds like a great trip

Comment

I put in every year. I can't even draw the regular draw hunts.

Comment

I donated as I always do.

Comment

I always donate. It's about like buying a Powerball ticket, but hey, you can't win if you play along.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                I always donate and wait for the call, my optimism has yet to pay off but one day it will...

Comment

Originally posted by Jon B View Post
                  I put in every year. I can't even draw the regular draw hunts.
                  I feel your pain. That seems to be my luck!!

Comment

Still awaiting my call. :-)

Comment

I had a friend win a Premium Whitetail Hunt on the Caiman Ranch in South Texas a few years back. He tagged a brute of a deer, 165 inch Typical. I need some of that luck!!

Comment

How awesome would that be. Not holding my breath though

Comment

Yup...donation made.

Comment

I donated, never been drawn either. My luck, I will this year because I can't hunt. Hey it's 2020!

Comment

I should know but I do not. What are these draw hunts and how do you sign up for them ? I’m going on a hunt as a chaperone this year that was a draw hunt but I have no other info

Comment

Working...
                              X