Looking for Leads on a Nintendo Switch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for Leads on a Nintendo Switch

Been looking for one for over a month now with no luck. My son's birthday is coming up in 2 weeks and I would really love to surprise him with one.

I'm in the Tyler area and stores have been sold out.

If anyone happens to see one anywhere I would greatly appreciate the lead. If you would be willing to help a fellow TBH'r out and buy/ship it to me if it's far away from me that would be incredible. I would PayPal/Venmo you the money immediately.

He wants the regular Switch but im sure he would be happy with a Switch lite if that's all I can find.

Thanks in advance!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Our son's 10th birthday is this Wednesday and we were having the same issue. Finally ended up settling for a Switch Lite my wife found on Facebook. I'm pretty sure we paid retail or slightly over but at least we have the dang thing now. Hopefully he's happy with it, figured he could keep saving and buy the regular Switch down the road if he decides that's what he wants.

Good luck bud

Comment

I found one at a conns store awhile back. Try calling the one closest to you then work your way out.

Comment

Originally posted by kae006 View Post
        Our son's 10th birthday is this Wednesday and we were having the same issue. Finally ended up settling for a Switch Lite my wife found on Facebook. I'm pretty sure we paid retail or slightly over but at least we have the dang thing now. Hopefully he's happy with it, figured he could keep saving and buy the regular Switch down the road if he decides that's what he wants.

Good luck bud
        We've been scouring Facebook too. From what I've seen the Lite's are selling for about $100 over retail from 3rd party sources and the regular switch is selling for $400-$500.

Comment

Originally posted by Yarbro55 View Post
          I found one at a conns store awhile back. Try calling the one closest to you then work your way out.
          Thanks, I will look there too!

Comment

If not opposed to EBay there are a lot listed there. I’ve had good look purchasing from sellers with high/positive ratings.

Comment

Expect to pay $400. Supply and demand at its best

Comment

Dunno why, but I started searching for them...cuz curious. Best Buy and Target sold out...wow. Looks like eBay is the only way to go.

Comment

I’m in the same boat. My boy has been wanting one for months. His birthday comes in a few weeks, so I decided to go get it yesterday. I had no idea they were hard to come by.

Comment

Wife found a switch lite online at a target somewhere. But after some research there aren’t many games for it and the ones he wants aren’t available on it anyway so we decided against it.

Comment

I just read your post to my 8 year old, and ask how much he would sell his Switch for. Sorry, he screamed nothing and ran into the other room.

I see some on ebay.com

Get the best deals for nintendo switch at eBay.com. We have a great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items!

Comment

have you tried gamestop? i saw some on their website.

Comment

Originally posted by Shinesintx View Post
                          Dunno why, but I started searching for them...cuz curious. Best Buy and Target sold out...wow. Looks like eBay is the only way to go.
                          They are all over Ebay and some on Amazon but they are all selling for around $400-$500. I refuse to pay that much for something that retails for $299!

It is crazy how elusive these things are right now!

Comment

Originally posted by garza View Post
                            have you tried gamestop? i saw some on their website.
                            I did and they are all sold out. I've called all the Game Stop stores around me and they said to just check online each day or call the store to see if any have come in. Target and Walmart told me the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by SaintBlaise View Post
                              I just read your post to my 8 year old, and ask how much he would sell his Switch for. Sorry, he screamed nothing and ran into the other room.

I see some on ebay.com

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fro...witch&_sacat=0
                              Thanks for the try! I bet my son would have done the same thing!

Comment

Working...
                              X