Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H.R. 5717 Gun Violence Prevention and Community Safety Act of 2020

Never waste a tragedy, right?

the dems are at it again... not really that they've ever stopped. A new bill was introduced in the house that basically aims at banning all "assault weapons", any "ammunition feeding device" with a capacity over 10 rounds, and I think suppressors as well. So they've pivoted from magazines specifically, and are going after any assault weapon as it fits their definition, that can hold more than 10 rounds.

there's also language that looks to ban the AR type pistols.

It's amazing how many words it takes them to write out what their plan is... maybe someone smarter than me can read it.
    Last edited by kyle1974; 04-06-2020, 11:10 AM.

Not surprised

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

This one's even worse, they wanna make suppressors illegal to own, posses, sell, transfer.

Originally posted by kyle1974 View Post
      Never waste a tragedy, right?

the dems are at it again... not really that they've ever stopped. A new bill was introduced in the house that basically aims at banning all "assault weapons", any "ammunition feeding device" with a capacity over 10 rounds, and I think suppressors as well. So they've pivoted from magazines specifically, and are going after any assault weapon as it fits their definition, that can hold more than 10 rounds.

there's also language that looks to ban the AR type pistols.

It's amazing how many words it takes them to write out what their plan is... maybe someone smarter than me can read it.

Comment

Its elwction season, the democrats proposing this crap know it has zero chance of getting anywhere they just need campaign material to wave at the idiots who vote for them. Yawn......

Comment

So my Marlin Model 60 I’ve had for 45 years will suddenly be dangerous?

Comment

Introduced by Rep. Hank Johnson. The same idiot that thought Guam would capsize if you put too many people on one side of the island. Actually, calling him an idiot is an insult to idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
              Introduced by Rep. Hank Johnson. The same idiot that thought Guam would capsize if you put too many people on one side of the island. Actually, calling him an idiot is an insult to idiots.

Yep

Comment

Even the biggest anti gun person with half a brain pan should be asking themselves. "Maybe put the gun thing on the back burner and fix the corona problem. Start getting ready for the recovery of our country afterwards." Nancy is one giant POS and here buddies too

Comment

Here is easy thread to have a message sent to your representatives

Comment

Working...
                  X