Texas Hunter Products - Protein Feeder Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have been getting a lot of questions about our Protein Feeders and rightfully so. Around the State, people are making the switch to the Texas Hunter Xtreme Protein Deer Feeders.

THP Xtreme Protein comes in 600 lb, 1200 lb, and 2000 lb. Capacity

Major Innovation - Roto-Molded

- Built to be Indestructible

- Hopper will Never Rust

- Food-Grade Material - Won't Contaminate Protein or other Feeds

26% Cooler than Steel

- Keeps Feed Dry and Fresh

- Will not bake the protein like steel feeders

Large 6" Feed Ports

- With Adjustable Feed Flow Control

- Six Protein Feed Stations on 1200 lb and 2000 lb (4 on the 600 lb)

Advanced Feed Flow - Contour Design Provides Continuous Flow

Easy to Set-up, Fill and Move

- Two Heavy-Duty Hinged Lids with Built-In Lid Stops for Easy Filling

- Heavy-Duty, Powder-Coated Steel Stand with Skids for portability

Stainless Steel Hardware.

Texas Hunter is running a Buy 1, Buy 2, Buy3+ sale right now. Give me a call at 800-969-3337 or Heath@Texashunter.com. We can find a dealer in your area to help you get your Protein Feeder needs taken care of for good!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Heath; 03-03-2020, 09:30 AM.

[ATTACH]994304[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]994305[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]994306[/ATTACH]

Comment

When did you start working for them? No more baseball company?

Comment

wish that y'all made a timed one. Looking to get a couple for our new place

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
          When did you start working for them? No more baseball company?
          I took over as Director of Sales last Spring and made the move to San Antonio. It is a fantastic company with really good people and a history (over 65 years) of making quality products right here in Texas.

I have been blessed to work for great companies that make industry leading products, and Texas Hunter is no different. Of course the first thing I wanted to do was to support Texasbowhunter.

Comment

That photoshopped deer and feeder just don’t look right

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
              This

Comment

Texas Hunter Products corn slingers have served me well. I have some that are approaching twenty years old that are still working.

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
                  Originally posted by Grayson View Post
                  This
                  It is something we are taking a look at. I understand the cost savings with timed protein, but the benefit of having around the clock feed is something we feel is very important. This allows the entire deer herd to be able to get what they need from the protein station and does not keep the dominate deer from hogging all the protein. It is on our radar, so I appreciate the feed back.

Comment

i purchased 4 x 2000 pounders protein feeders when i was feeding my ranch in hebb they were good. like the ground fill blower corn feeder even better but yall need to make 1000 pounders in that to interest me, any plans?

Comment

We are starting to get a few request for 1000 LB and up corn feeders so it’s something on the list too.

If anybody would like to join our catalog mailing list (sent three times a year) send me an email and I’ll get our team to add you on there.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                        It is something we are taking a look at. I understand the cost savings with timed protein, but the benefit of having around the clock feed is something we feel is very important. This allows the entire deer herd to be able to get what they need from the protein station and does not keep the dominate deer from hogging all the protein. It is on our radar, so I appreciate the feed back.
                        I agree 100% and if I could get the rest of the guys on my lease to agree to the cost we'd be on board with some of y'alls feeders

The first hurdle was getting them to agree to the increased cost of protein at all, next step will be free choice

Comment

Sure was a nice T-Shirt your Mom was supporting at the game last night..........

Rwc

Comment

Originally posted by sbushee View Post
                            That photoshopped deer and feeder just don’t look right
                            You mean the full body mount of that deer next to the feeder?

Comment

Are these feeders squirrel proof?

Comment

Working...
                              X