Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Splain this to me. Texas COVID cases are supposedly going through the roof, but....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Splain this to me. Texas COVID cases are supposedly going through the roof, but....

Harris County numbers are plummeting. Is somebody fudging numbers somewhere?

Dallas and Tarrant counties are climbing rapidly.

I haven't looked at others.

Comment

I have a personal opinion on this while covid mess but will keep that time myself. All I will say is this.....there is way more behind all this than just an upper respiratory and someone fudging numbers would not suprise me

Comment

According to what I have seen, Harris county has been leading the numbers for Texas everyday for several days now.

Comment

Maybe this is why some areas are going up?

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
            According to what I have seen, Harris county has been leading the numbers for Texas everyday for several days now.
            check the link

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
              https://mobile.twitter.com/FogCityMi...SBNa3s1VtAqLeU

Maybe this is why some areas are going up?
              This...i know new york declares any respiratory death during this time as a covid death

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

See the "Cases by Day" tab. The first tab you see "Case Chart" per the "Disclaimer" tab is attempting to attribute the case to a certain day (not necessarily when they received notification of a positive test) i.e. it is subjective as they try to determine what day the patient got sick (example 3 days for test results + 2 days reported symptoms before patient got test = 5 days, therefore, mark this "case" on 7/3 which is today minus 5 days).

I'm not saying the numbers are reliable. we already know they are testing everyone in hospitals even if they come in for a broken leg.

need to continue to focus on bottom line - deaths and hospital capacity. even the houston hospitals have come out and said no need for alarm because they have excess capacity options.

in dallas, our medical consultants are telling us we are at 60+% full in hospital and ICU beds, which is not alarming at all.

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
                  check the link
                  This came off that link. Here is another from another link. Im not in any way saying the numbers aren't skewed, but whats being posted has Texas daily and Florida at the top with Harris county leading the counties in Texas.
                  Attached Files

Comment

What is 2823 divided by 219,420?

Comment

Cases exploding in the valley...hidalgo had 14 reported 'related' deaths in the past 24 hours.

Comment

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
                        What is 2823 divided by 219,420?
                        A very low number. Shhhh! Don't ruin the narrative.

Comment

They

Are

Lieing

They have been from the beginning.

Comment

My best friends mother in law has 2 friends who went in for testing. They signed in and waited over 3 hours and decided to leave. They get a call a couple days later saying( you guessed it) they tested positive! They never took the test! Could be a simple mistake? I don’t think so!!!

Comment

They need to slow down before the total number of cases surpass the total population.

Comment

Working...
                              X