X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atta boy

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
      Halfway through my 2020 transformation. I joined the weightless challenge with several other people and decided to make a change in my life style. I started the year at 277.2 pounds. I changed my diet and started working out. I got to where I was running 20 miles a week and biking about 60 miles a week with weights every other day. Slowly the weight started to come off. I still have more to do but this is a heck of a start to the new me. I did not win the challenge but ga edit a fair run.

January 1, 2020 277.2 LBS
      July 1, 2020. 218.0 LBS

Man, that’s awesome. I finally jumped in feet first into a complete lifestyle change. I bailed on the challenge but a month ago things changed. I was put on a CPAP starting the first week of June. I weighed in at 273 at the time. Since then I’ve ditched alcohol and we no longer go out to eat or get take out like we would on a weekly basis. The scale now reads 247 and I continue to sleep better, eat better, and simply enjoy the heck out of life. Hopefully in 6 months I’ll have achieved a similar goal! Again, congrats and keep it up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
        Man, that’s awesome. I finally jumped in feet first into a complete lifestyle change. I bailed on the challenge but a month ago things changed. I was put on a CPAP starting the first week of June. I weighed in at 273 at the time. Since then I’ve ditched alcohol and we no longer go out to eat or get take out like we would on a weekly basis. The scale now reads 247 and I continue to sleep better, eat better, and simply enjoy the heck out of life. Hopefully in 6 months I’ll have achieved a similar goal! Again, congrats and keep it up!

Congrats to you too. Couple more pounds and I’ll gonna get a really good camera. Maybe we can meet up take a hike and you show me some tips and tricks on how to operate it.

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
          Congrats to you too. Couple more pounds and I’ll gonna get a really good camera. Maybe we can meet up take a hike and you show me some tips and tricks on how to operate it.

Sounds good!

Comment

Working...
          X