Am i Underspined

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Am i Underspined

Currently Shooting a 28 VXR 29 Inch draw and about 73 pounds. Shooting Easton Axis 300's with a 25 grain outsert and 125 grain head with a lumenok on the back. Some charts say I need 250 and some say 300 spine is good, what do y'all think.

How long is arrow?

Comment

31 Inches including knock and field tip.

Comment

Excluding FP then 30”ish. Without a chart I’d guess your borderline at best. How does it shoot fixed blade broadheads?

Comment

No

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
            Excluding FP then 30”ish. Without a chart I’d guess your borderline at best. How does it shoot fixed blade broadheads?

Never Shoot fixed Blades so not sure, I shoot rage

Comment

I use how the bow shoots through paper, long range flight and broadhead groups to determine. Use the charts as a target. If it shoots good, nothing else matters.

Comment

300 is fine, that’s basically what I shoot on my Triax 72lbs 29.5 inch shaft 30 draw. I’ve shot 260’s and they worked but now tuned better with the 300’s so I staid with them

Comment

Wait....An actual bow hunting related question? If it shoots good don’t mess with it.

Comment

I think you’re good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Why such a long arrow? I would argue Yes with that long of an arrow and 150 grains on the front. Are you noticing bad arrow flight?

Comment

Working...
                      X